Just wondering on my previous blackberry i was a 3rd party addict and desktop manager ... BlackBerry Curve forum

doolz no está en línea Stack level 2

3rd party Applications.

Advertisement

Just wondering on my previous blackberry i was a 3rd party addict and desktop manager had no problem loading them. With my newer 8330 curver for Telus. the operating system is 4.3.0.127 But when i boot up desktop manager and application loader it shows me the stuff on my phone but then go to add and put in the regular files for the games it says no versions for ur phone any answers to this or why does the 8330 curve not have the compatability as the previous application designs for other blackberries? I have Installed the softmare manager from the blackberry site for my carrier. So whats the problem? Do you need to install the cd first then go to the blackberry site and get it the software manager? All i did was go to the blackberry site got it uninstalled my previous one and installed this new one. do you need the cd installation or the one from telus from online works? Im confused now.
    Last edited by doolz; 06-23-2008 at 08:19 PM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    There is many different 3RD PARTY APPS that are still catching up to the new 4.3, 4.5, etc.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Search fist,
    If you ready the sticky, you will notice for cdma you will have to install the os onto desktop.