Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everything as far as volume is fine, it seems even loader but not lower. Some ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ssconceptz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207A8950

Advertisement

Everything as far as volume is fine, it seems even loader but not lower. Some are probably user errors im guessing with install. v4.5 is very nice, not only is the email HTML but things have been dressed up a lot and they made it look better. Most of the apps have dividers now like when you send a SMS or write a note rather than it looking like a white screen with just text.

I like it!
    BlackBerry 8320 Titanium v4.5 T-Mobile

vdiddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Vailbear, I am having the same problems. I had the option for HTML for like two days and then it disappeared. i am sick of reloadng the software over and over and over again. Also, my volume has decreased greatly. my alarm doesn't even wake me up in the morning anymore. It also bothers me that when I select the option to have my messages and contacts seperated by stripes, its practically unnoticeable. I also have an 8800 and updated to 4.5 with some other carrier's update and I have not had any of these problems. I'm beg9inning to not like my Curve anymore.

journie no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i downloaded the upgrade about a week ago- and absolutely love it- my curve seems to be running tons smoother-and the ability to veiw the full email is great- as well as the new options that are uncluded in the upgrade-journie

charstar no está en línea Stack level 1
    So the new upgrade to 4.5 lets you view html email?? I upgraded and have not noticed anything different... is it a certain setting that i need to change...

please help...thanx

Splitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have noticed lower volume as well after upgrade, but I always found it to annoyingly high anyway.

myjohnsonsmagic no está en línea Stack level 1
    to answer your question, the biggest upgrade (other than the downside of the music volume being lower) is a combination of the HTML emails and the video recording option. Its a solid recorder with Juuuuuust a tiny bit of lag. That's fine thought, as most of my experiences with video recorders on phones have been piss poor.

Destroyr no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think the biggest improvement is the browser. Previously I was using Opera, but do not feel the need to install it now. Secondly, I like the video recording despite knowing I probably won't be using it all that much. The HTML emails are actually not that important to me, but to each his own.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by charstar View Post
    So the new upgrade to 4.5 lets you view html email?? I upgraded and have not noticed anything different... is it a certain setting that i need to change...

please help...thanx
    You might need to go into email options and enable the view html option.

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2
    wow . i didnt realize how many people jus did they upgrade i feel like im waitin for 4.6 now . cuz alot of us have had 4.5 since july
    but yes .. 4.5.0.81 is pretty nice ... i really like the aim 2.0 vs that horrible aim that was on 4.2 ....a must git for the curve or anyblackberry is Garmin mobile for blackberry .. im tellin u .. its JUST like the 500 and 600 units

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12