i just upgrade my desktop manager from 4.2 to 4.5 .. and i dont see ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NuNRG no está en línea Stack level 2

2 Questions for the noobie plz

Advertisement

i just upgrade my desktop manager from 4.2 to 4.5 .. and i dont see roxio media thingy to like take music or pictures from my pc to bb .............

another thing is that i also upgraded my bb 8310 curve from 4.2 os to 4.5.55 .. i was reading some threads it said u should wip out ur bb before installing new os to get better performance ??? insteading of updating ?? .. kinda like when u want install new windows u should reformat ur computer then install new windows ??

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    As for your first Q: Roxio is in one of the versions available but you may have chosen not to install it. Check your download source n see

As for you 2nd Q, I just Upgd my pearl from 4.3 to 4.5 and it works great. You can do it the other way but it can be a tricky process. If you decide to there are threads on here that tell you about using JL Commander to wipe your BB. Check them out, am mobile or I would post the links myself. Hope this helps....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NuNRG no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey thanx dude ...... for replying . cleared things up. i am on 4.5 now .and the volume is soo freakin low . is it like this ??

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    No prob that's what we do. What are you specifics?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~