So thanks everyone for the warm welcome in the previous post! I have 2 questions ... BlackBerry Curve forum

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

2 questions

Advertisement

So thanks everyone for the warm welcome in the previous post!

I have 2 questions and a looked around and could not really find an answer.

1. Can you save an email attachment? Like I want to be able to have a folder with my docs from my email, or do I have to access my emails to get my docs?

2. Second question. I know vzw crippled the internal GPS but do bluetooth GPS receivers work with vzw curve. And if yes how easy are they to set up? Like did vzw make it hard to? And also (I know wrong thread) where is a good place to get them and which do you guys recommend?

Thanks guys!

sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3
    As far as question 1 is concerned, you cannot save an attachment from an email, so you will need to keep the original email.

Depending on the type of document you have, in OS 4.5 onwards, you will be able to transfer files from a PC to the 8330 and open and edit them with Documents 2 Go
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OS upgrades are phone dependent NOT carrier dependent

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Thanks, I suppose I will just hang on to those emails then:/~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jgverinder no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkers View Post
    As far as question 1 is concerned, you cannot save an attachment from an email, so you will need to keep the original email.

Depending on the type of document you have, in OS 4.5 onwards, you will be able to transfer files from a PC to the 8330 and open and edit them with Documents 2 Go
    I'm able to save pictures that I've emailed as attachments from my Sprint 8330, but nothing else.