Just wondering if there is a way to have to calendars on my 8320 (with ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Just wondering if there is a way to have to calendars on my 8320 (with the os 4.2)? I thought I saw a post saying there with the new os there was more than one calendar. I would love to upgrade, but I'm scarred I will mess up my phone!
I would suggest a backup before you upgrade.
I will, but will probably wait for tm to make available on their web site. Anyone know will thatll be? Thanks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
you know, that would be interesting to have... now i want it!
Would this work?
A beta version of PD 5.4 is now available. The new features are:
• BlackBerry Bold Certified
• Full native support for HTML email inside PD (including the option to automatically download images) (OS 4.5+)
• Added support for multiple calendars (Bold or OS 4.6+)
• Added VoiceMail indicator support for Voicemail services like youmail.com, phonetag.com, etc. Includes an automated reminder (tone or vibrate which keeps reminding you that you have an unread voicemail)
• Added a new System Status section!
• Weather and World Times now use the same font as all the other sections
• Added support for WiFi status (OS 4.3+)
• Added many new RSS feeds (they are all dynamically fetched from our servers now)
• Corrected issues with the keymap screen not showing all installed blackberry applications to select from
• Contact selection (speeddial, calendar,tasks – OS 4.3+) can now choose any contact regardless of whether they have an email address
• Corrected an issue with recurring all day events on OS 4.3 showing on multiple days
• Corrected an issue where tasks could not be opened in day/weekview
OS 4.2: http://www.pocketday.com/files/v531beta/pdp53os42.jad
OS 4.3: http://www.pocketday.com/files/v531beta/pdp53os43.jad
OS 4.5: http://www.pocketday.com/files/v531beta/pdp53os45.jad
Pleaase report all bugs/issues using the Help menu selection inside PD.
As always, thanks for your support.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i didn't realise you could do it so I checked. And yes it does. I have 2 emails set up and there is a calander option for both. Or you can just see all
What os is on your curve?
i did it! i upgraded to 4.5. it seems to be working good, so far. now I have 2 calendars!!
how do you change your os version?
i googled the os 4.5 and read several post and read the directions on one of them. It just takes forever!!
Tags for this Thread