Anyone found an app that works yet? My storm 1 played through the browser and ... BlackBerry Storm forum

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

Question YouTube for VZW 9550

Advertisement

Anyone found an app that works yet? My storm 1 played through the browser and the YouTube app. Storm 2 does not play through the browser and google says my phone is not supported for the app. I'm on a VZW 9550, 5.0.0.320. I tried searching here but I get about a million hits. Doesn't anyone have a phone on its own carrier anymore? This particular forum is more about unlocked phones on att and tmobile than actual information on the phone itself. I say start a new forum for unlocked phones only so we can get some actual information here.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I just got done watching a few VW/Audi videos via the m.youtube.com link in my BB browser. It works fine. I get a few hiccups in the audio, but it works fine.

And BTW,

Doesn't anyone have a phone on its own carrier anymore? This particular forum is more about unlocked phones on att and tmobile than actual information on the phone itself. I say start a new forum for unlocked phones only so we can get some actual information here.
    I'm right there with ya. It seems like thing going thing these days!!
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

I'll try that, I forgot about the mobile youtube site, I was using the google app on my 9530. Thanks!

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Okay cool.... keep us posted!
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

Hey thanks! That does work for most of the videos, I found a few that wouldn't play, but I had that problem with the app as well. At least now I can watch "Pants On The Ground." LOL