I use Youmail and it requires the user to call a different number other than ... BlackBerry Storm forum

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2

Youmail problem on .90

Advertisement

I use Youmail and it requires the user to call a different number other than your own number to access voice mail. When i try to edit the voice mail number under options, there's no freaking 0 on the keyboard. The key where the 0 should be is blacked out. I tried to copy and paste the number but it pastes the wrong number for some reason. Has anyone else run into this and actually fixed it?

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    I use Youmail and it requires the user to call a different number other than your own number to access voice mail. When i try to edit the voice mail number under options, there's no freaking 0 on the keyboard. The key where the 0 should be is blacked out. I tried to copy and paste the number but it pastes the wrong number for some reason. Has anyone else run into this and actually fixed it?
    Are you using the new full keyboard in portrait? When I use that I get the blacked out key, but i go to menu and enable Reduced Keyboard and then the keyboard doesnt show up until I open menu and hit the escape key, but that brings up the regular number pad. Even though the 0 is still grayed out with a + on the key you can still hit it.
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Have you looked into VyMail, I like to use it. Its a program that syncs your voicemails from youmail...

Here is some info with screenshots: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/

Here is OTA: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/ota/

check it out sometime...
    -Josh

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well that was a simple fix! I feel a little silly now. Thanks.

I tried Vymail but I like the option of getting my voice mail information via text so it's one less application on my phone.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    Well that was a simple fix! I feel a little silly now. Thanks.

I tried Vymail but I like the option of getting my voice mail information via text so it's one less application on my phone.
    Yea I still have it set up where youmail sends me texts on missed calls and voicemails, but then I just go to vymail and listen to it. But I understand about not having another app on there. Glad I could help on your keyboard problem...
    -Josh