Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would think Att doesn't care that much cause they have Apple inc backing them ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mjb8100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I would think Att doesn't care that much cause they have Apple inc backing them up lol!

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go into a corporate store on a week-end early and ask for a new phone which will tie you to another 24 months contract. Lookon your account and see what the discount is that they offer you online. I went into the corporate store last week and told them that I was eligible for a $100 rebate and since the 9700 was $149.00 it would have cost $49.00 plus tax on the $149.00. I asked the sales person if he could do better and he said that he had a limited number of coupons for the week-end to give additional $50.00 rebate! I got lucky and he gave me the rebate - I got the phone for free and paid $32.00 tax. It's really a matter of luck and who you get to speak to at the store ... oops to get it for free I had to sign up for 90 days for an additional service such as texting or Nav; I chose the Nav for $10/month and in 76 days I am going to cancel it!

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjb8100 View Post
    I would think Att doesn't care that much cause they have Apple inc backing them up lol!
    The deal with Apple and the iPhone ends in 2010! Lets see what will happen then to the iPhone customer's, if they stay or if they will migrate to other service providers offering the iPhone and the bandwidth for it!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    Well I have been with At&t when it was Ameritech, then cingular. I don't usually have any issues. My money was funny a few months back and they worked with me. So yea I think it depends whose on the other end
    It really depends on how long you're with the company. If you're with them a year and a half and demand and early upgrade, it more than likely won't happen.

As you're with a company you build what it called "lifetime value." the longer you're with a company, the more value you bring to the company as a loyal customer. The more value you bring, I guess I can explain it as a little reserve bank is kept for you. This is designed to issue credits on your bill if you were to ever call in irate. If you have a large lifetime value credit, and let's say you call in to add a line, there's the activation fee. Mandatory right? Call customer care and bitch to them, they will issue $26 of your lifetime value credit on your bill to counteract the charge problem is if you do this often it's like taking money out of the bank. Let's say you want an early upgrade and you spent no lifetime value credit, they can apply the credit on your bill to counteract the equipment charges billed to you. You can't complain they're not helping you upgrade early if you're not with them longer than 4 years or they've issued you several credits to counteracts overrage fees or activation fees.

Tmobile is not a growing company, so you will find they will bend over backwards to keep the customers they already have.

Sprint, though small, is still growing. Once the company earns the amount of customers Verizon and AT&T have, you're going to see the same system. It's designed to keep your business as they grow.

Also keep in mind if you're calling care to any company, you'll reach either blunt people who tell you as it is, and you'll reach sympathetic people who want to help, but has to explain the way the system works. When I was with TMO, they're customer service stunk to me. When Started working for AT&T and talked with different agents, I found nice ones and I found blunt ones. The problem is that these reps are hired to represent the company, and some do it in a notsogood way. Remember, you don't have to stay on the phone with the jerks, hang up and reach someone else. And by all means, don't call sales, because they're there to make money off of you, and if you're not helping feed their familys the experience with the agent could be sour.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

Elbojemio no está en línea Stack level 1
    Been with AT&T since 2004, called them about our planned termination and got nothing. That's why we decided to terminate our acct Dec 2009 and moved to VZW. Guess what we got from VZW.....the 2units of the Storm2 for $75 each, 18% discount on the voice plan and 20% discount on the data plan every month until 2037. It was definitely a great deal.

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2

Comparing the Big 3 AT&T- T-Mobile- Verizon

Just a observation, since I have Business Account with AT&T and personal with T-Mobile. AT&T customer service is like playing crap's if you get a bad Rep. On the phone, who is being difficult it is better to say I have to go someone is at my door, call back until you get a Rep. who is not a Dr. NO ( says NO to everything. T-mobile is much more customer service friendly, gives you unlock codes with out a song and dance , and they are just nicer to deal with all around. Verizon some place in the middle, better than AT&T but still T-mobile is the best in my book. Thanks Director447

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by cb4studabaker View Post
    If I was you I would call verzion back n tell them I'm going to att unless you give me the storm 2 I think you can win tat battle
    Yea especially cause the 9530 storm1 is horrible. I sold
    mine that I bought for a spare phone cheap to someone else cause they really wanted it and I was tired of the laggyness and constant lock-ups. Storm2 looks a helluva lot better and seems faster too.

Go for it! Get the new one.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12