Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i sent the storm back cause they was trying to charge me full price..239.99 and ... BlackBerry Storm forum

risk116 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30fde7bb

Smile wow verizon got lucky i was going to att read this pretty funny

Advertisement

i sent the storm back cause they was trying to charge me full price..239.99 and cause my wifes phone wasnt working and the store in town would not give her another one,, so i got home she complained to the verison head quarters im guessing that what it was and said that she was unhappy with the way they was doing us after paying about 2000 or more in the last 3 yrs and that we was going to att,,lol it was funny cause they turned around and send me the storm a new one not the one i sent back and send her the phone she actually got to pick were she picked a slider phone and i get it today this afternoon by fed ex,,,lol isnt that great and her phone will be 29.99 mines will be 49 but we dont have to pay till i go pay the bill next month so what ya think my peoples..lol

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I like the way you stood up for yourselves. Now call back and tell them you want the Storm2 when it comes out intsead jk, not really. Lol
    Posted via smartphone
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 10-22-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tired the same thing but the other way around. Am with at&t told them I was going to Verizon. They didn't even care.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    AT&T don't really care to be honest. Sprint and T-mo do though lol. They gave my sister a brand new htc pro for threatening to leave Sprint and always gets new phones whenever she feels like it. Poor sprint lol.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Sprint is struggling, Verizon seems to want to be the superpower, and AT&T i guess either thinks, or knows they will still grow users from the other carriers because of their less expensive handsets.

Just my $.02. I still use verizon(work) and AT&T(personal) every day.

no real complaints on either
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvallejo666 View Post
    I tired the same thing but the other way around. Am with at&t told them I was going to Verizon. They didn't even care.
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    AT&T don't really care to be honest. Sprint and T-mo do though lol. They gave my sister a brand new htc pro for threatening to leave Sprint and always gets new phones whenever she feels like it. Poor sprint lol.
    You are right. The retention team for ATT isn't that great. I had a catastrophe happen, 1 month away from my upgrade and they wouldn't budge. Said all they could do was knock $100 of the retail price of the bold ($450). This after being a cingular/ATT customer for 10+ years...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    You are right. The retention team for ATT isn't that great. I had a catastrophe happen, 1 month away from my upgrade and they wouldn't budge. Said all they could do was knock $100 of the retail price of the bold ($450). This after being a cingular/ATT customer for 10+ years...
    That's not good. We just opened an ATT account Guess I will keep my TMO account open for the upgrades and good customer service. Good to have a back up..

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    T-Mobile has bent over backwards to keep me for the last 6 years. I've gotten early upgrades, free replacements, and huge billing errors corrected. They tried to screw me out of 3K for texting 3 years ago but I kept my receipts and won my battle.
    Posted via smartphone

risk116 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30fde7bb
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I like the way you stood up for yourselves. Now call back and tell them you want the Storm2 when it comes out intsead jk, not really. Lol
    Posted via smartphone

I actually did that, when i sent storm 1 back, i did get the storm two the day it came out:P Told them i change my mind i want the new one storm 2, and they sent it. lol thanks for the tip haha

Now that's what I'm talking about. Great job!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    That is not good news at ALL. If the 9700 does drop sometime this month on AT&T, I was going to call customer loyalty and request an early upgrade (mine is Jan 20). It sounds like they wont work with you at all-we will see. I have sold my 8900, and have most of the $ in hand if I have to pay retail. Oh well, I'll just use my upgrade and get ANOTHER 9700 and sell it and recoup most of my money.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Im with att never had a problem even received early upgrade,however I only deal with the att stores not the little sub shops,and they seem to bend backwards to help out.I live in the Seattle area,who knows if that helps.
    " B safe "

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    That is not good news at ALL. If the 9700 does drop sometime this month on AT&T, I was going to call customer loyalty and request an early upgrade (mine is Jan 20). It sounds like they wont work with you at all-we will see. I have sold my 8900, and have most of the $ in hand if I have to pay retail. Oh well, I'll just use my upgrade and get ANOTHER 9700 and sell it and recoup most of my money.
    They will work it out with you Mr. fasha. I called them the other day; it all depends who you get on the other end. About three months ago they messed up my bill royally and they even gave me $50 off of every billing for the past three months and they cleared my billing issue. I also called them about a month ago to ask if I could have an early upgrade and they told me that I could with no issues for I have been a loyal customer for 4 years and that I've never caused any issues. I'm a love puppy. So, yeah they were willing help me upgrade back when I had the iphone yuppy fever but all that has gone away. I feel much better now .
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Well I have been with At&t when it was Ameritech, then cingular. I don't usually have any issues. My money was funny a few months back and they worked with me. So yea I think it depends whose on the other end

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    If I was you I would call verzion back n tell them I'm going to att unless you give me the storm 2 I think you can win tat battle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast