After I have tried for many days to find a solution to let the sms ... BlackBerry Storm forum

gogz2005 no está en línea Stack level 1

Would storm work with boost mobile?

Advertisement

After I have tried for many days to find a solution to let the sms work on 8350i that has boost mobile card an I couldn't I gave up !
    But I found a guy on Ebay that is offerinf Storm for sale and he states that it will work with boost mobile!
    Is that true?
    Can storm work fine on boost mobile?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    i believe boost uses the same iden network that nextel has, so no it won't work
    Man In Black(berry)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I'd probably say that ull have the same issues with the storm that you had with the 8350...

Any particular reason why you're not going with a bb plan through a straight shot carrier? Or why u won't get just a boost phone?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    yeah you do understand that Storm will NOT work on iDEN (Nextel/Boost) networks, right? you had a better shot on the 8350i (i = iDEN support). you can get the unlocked Storm for both CDMA and GSM carriers (AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon/Alltel, ect.) and they to have there pre-paid contracts spin offs too (AT&T GO phone... ect.) .... since i think you are looking for that right? FYI: BB data (BIS) only comes with a contract.

good luck on ebay... i have had mixed results... almost better to go with creigs list where you can take a look at the phone and maybe even test it before you buy it. thats how i got my motorcycle.
    Last edited by JCG3; 03-11-2009 at 04:12 AM.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by gogz2005 View Post
    After I have tried for many days to find a solution to let the sms work on 8350i that has boost mobile card an I couldn't I gave up !
    But I found a guy on Ebay that is offerinf Storm for sale and he states that it will work with boost mobile!
    Is that true?
    Can storm work fine on boost mobile?
    just an fyi... you do know your post title says "t mobile" right?
    i see RED...