I installed a beta version of .132 about a month ago and my friend who ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Robert03 no está en línea Stack level 1

Wireless upgrade

Advertisement

I installed a beta version of .132 about a month ago and my friend who had .75 shows that .148 is available for OTA wireless upgrade? Is it not showing up for my storm because I'm running the leaked version? What do I need to do to obtain .148?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kcschultz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    At rest
    Go to the link below and download the upgrade file. This is from Verizon so if they are not your provider, you will need t delete the vendor.xml file after installing it on your PC. From there you can either install via the apploader in c:/common files/reasearch in motion/apploader or use your Dm, it should recognize the updated software. There are losts of posts in the stacks that setail how to do this.

http://vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry...px?ct=personal

Robert03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kcschultz View Post
    Go to the link below and download the upgrade file. This is from Verizon so if they are not your provider, you will need t delete the vendor.xml file after installing it on your PC. From there you can either install via the apploader in c:/common files/reasearch in motion/apploader or use your Dm, it should recognize the updated software. There are losts of posts in the stacks that setail how to do this.

http://vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry...px?ct=personal
    Thanks KC! I am with Verizon so I won't need to delete the Vendor file I take it.. I do have the leaked version of .132 on my desktop. Do I need to delete that or will I be able to identify which is which. Well, I guess the one without the XM file would be my .132..? Thank you again!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    After you install .148 on your PC, when you start to update using Desktop Manager, it should recognize your new .148 and will probably says "recommended." The versions will be numbered so should be easy.