Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

companies will be very reluctant to start moving people to the iphone.. bes server is ... BlackBerry Storm forum

scott0482 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

companies will be very reluctant to start moving people to the iphone.. bes server is expensive.. and so are the licenses.. it just wouldn't make sense to waste all of that time and money spent setting up and supporting bes servers.

now on the other hand.. you would be surprised how many smaller companies don't really have "bean counters" and if the president, or whatever wants an iphone, then they will get an iphone and pay their tech support a lot of money to make it work..

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    iblackberry!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Bphone!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by surfanimal View Post
    thunder<iphone2<bold

(well, as far as sales wise at least)

iPhone2<Thunder<Bold

This is my opinion... but how many Stackers in here are there? Out of those Stackers, how many of them can say "once you go Blackberry you never go back!"

I know of maybe 200+ people in here who would never trade in their RIM Device, but take the other 1800+ on put that on top of people who have never even used Blackberry... I'd really hate to say it but iPhone is going to be on top. I hate iPhones, I wish they had a self-destruct device I could hack and cause to go off without harming the user, then convert them to the device that can only lead to salvation... the Blackberry.

OKay so maybe owning a Blackberry won't get you into heaven, but atleast it lessons your chances of going to h-e-double-hocky-sticks!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

sender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C1561
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild View Post
    Meh. Yet another iPhone hater. Lame. You.
    I don't hate the iPhone. It just doesn't serve my purposes, namely reliability and security. I just don't understand why iPhone fanboys would cruise BB forums looking to pick fights.

I laid out some pretty compelling reasons why I would choose a BB over an iPhone and am still waiting for a compelling argument that is pro iPhone. If you want an iPhone, more power to you. It still doesn't address any of my concerns.

sender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C1561
    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    in the advertising world they use macs not because they're prettier looking but because they really are a lot better at graphics and media than pc's are. you really think that companies will spend 2-3x the money on computers just because it's a fancier box? bean counters are bean counters, regardless of the industry.
    Oh I fully understand why certain businesses choose Apple products, which is why I said except for those industries. But to argue that business in general hasn't voted with their dollars is sheer folly.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    For the Business Pro, no question the Bold will dominate....!ut for the 18yr old kid just outa mammas house will no doubt pick the iPhone 3G as their phone of choice! Oh the mistakes we make when we are young !!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    18 yr old out of mammas house couldn't afford either one with the plan LOL

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    LOL, That's True!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Be BOLD!!! LOL
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    LESS
    BlackBerry Bold all the way!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Saltzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244b783e
    The 3g has some new features in it but I still feel that the bold win just by a little. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

louns no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24267EEF
    No voice turn by turn directions will really hurt the iphone so it should be the BOLD.

AceBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went out. Bought an iPhone 3G and a BOLD. Ive used the iPhone for 4 weeks and the BOLD is going on 2 weeks. It's a pretty close race.

www.christopheraceto.com for full review
    .:*~*:._.:*~*:. AceBB .:*~*:._.:*~*:.
    Everything you ought to know @ http://www.christopheraceto.com

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I find the most entertaing aspect of all, is:
    1) This is not a race
    2) It's not a sales contest
    3) These are not competing devices, even though uniformed people seem to think so.
    4) If this must be reduced to a "contest" then Apples willingness & track record of false advertising will convice all the clueless zombies that park themselves in front of the TV, that life is not complete unless you possess an iPhone so you can be "cool".

Heaven forbid you might be a resposble adult who generates huge amounts of income from "working in business". Therefore by Apple standards your boring & stodgy. Yeah, call me stodgy as I tuck my BlackBerry Bold into my pocket & jump into my new Ferrari F430 Scuderia....

sent via BlackBerry
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast