Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what a moron.... The Iphone is a toy, not a tool for business.... BlackBerry Storm forum

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29

Advertisement

what a moron....

The Iphone is a toy, not a tool for business.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Has anyone seen this image of the Thunder that has been leaked?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yeah there's a thread on it already...but thanks anyways It looks great but why oh why Verizon? I said i wouldn't mind a slide bb but this i hope comes with a querty keyboard. I saw yet another friend of mine who fell into the hype of touchscreen phones and bought a Tmobile Wing and now she hates typing in it. Oh well...

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Yeah there's a thread on it already...but thanks anyways It looks great but why oh why Verizon? I said i wouldn't mind a slide bb but this i hope comes with a querty keyboard. I saw yet another friend of mine who fell into the hype of touchscreen phones and bought a Tmobile Wing and now she hates typing in it. Oh well...
    Exactly-- why VZW?

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    RIM knows what their core market is. I can't imagine they'd be stupid enough to dilute the brand with a consumer-grade device (which, by definition, is not business-grade) and slap the BlackBerry name on it. If it's a BlackBerry, it's going to perform up to the level that the name comes with.

Comparing the Thunder to the iPhone is a mistake. The iPhone is a consumer device. It's not built for business folks. No one I know that conducts business on their phone uses an iPhone. A BlackBerry is a business device. It's built to be tougher than a consumer device, because corporate types treat them like crap.

Let's wait until we get a hands on with the Thunder before we start declaring it a failure, k?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123