Who chooses to clothe the Storm, or leave it Naked!!! Me...full dress-code!!! Clear-case from purchase, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Who has the guts?!

Advertisement

Who chooses to clothe the Storm, or leave it Naked!!! Me...full dress-code!!! Clear-case from purchase, w/screen protector.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    kiept the screen protector that is on it at purchase (took off the half screen crap)...and bought a clear hard case...waiting on sedio...maybe this time around they will make a case to accomidate their battery! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    kiept the screen protector that is on it at purchase (took off the half screen crap)...and bought a clear hard case...waiting on sedio...maybe this time around they will make a case to accomidate their battery! LOL!
    i really like the feel of commando but i'm considering a nice screen protector(mostly to decrease smudge) and the sedio has my curiosity up.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ha Ha-I couldnt resist it cat-you know what they say about curiosity and cats dont you?