I put my head against the screen and at times it clicks and would go ... BlackBerry Storm forum

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3

While on the phone...

Advertisement

I put my head against the screen and at times it clicks and would go to one of the 4 options Speaker, mute, flash and add participant.

I don't know about you guys but I find this annoying. Especially when I'm talking and all of a sudden the speaker is on or it hangs up and goes on the other line. Sometimes I can't get back to the conversation because the other end hangs up thinking I hung already.

jason1114 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This has happened to me as well. I am not sure how to get around this but would be great if you could lock the phone while on a call to prevent this

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    this has been recorded a few times... best thing to do is hit the back button and go back to the home screen... im pretty sure that if you hit the call button it will return to the call screen if you wish to return, hope this helps

BIGTONY no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Here in Jersey we have to use an ear piece or bluetooth, so I haven't had that problem yet, can you lock the screen while on a call? oops didn't see Jason's last sentence.
    Last edited by BIGTONY; 12-17-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: oops! didnt see Jasons last sentence

EthanCole Guest
    you must be REALLY pressing it hard against your head...

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PTR View Post
    I would have thought so too, but it seems alot of people are having this problem... one of the solutions recommended was a lock while on call in the software update, until then, use my recommendation hit the back key

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PTR View Post

Nope. Mine does it too, and it's barely touching my cheek. It's an OS flaw that needs to be corrected. You are supposed to have to press down hard like a real keyboard to activate the speakerphone.

Mine does it by just tapping my cheek, no click even happens.

It's DEF. a flaw that hopefully will be addressed.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah not even i, too sometimes click on mute or speaker. Doesnt take much for the screen to click lol
    Curse of the good units hahaha

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    I can see it happening when you have it resting against your shoulder... it's not like you need a whole lot of effort to put down that screen... especially with something bigger then your finger.... like your face! lol

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    This indeed has been complained about many times in many places. Just be careful where you put your ugly face!
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.