Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Safiy I read about this. Any drawbacks? Will it loosen anything?~via BB ... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    I read about this. Any drawbacks? Will it loosen anything?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    not that i'm aware of....but don't send me a charred storm wanting money
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I'm gonna try it, but when I read about it I couldn't help but think when I remove the card the screen is gonna have a sunk-in feeling.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I'm gonna try it, but when I read about it I couldn't help but think when I remove the card the screen is gonna have a sunk-in feeling.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    it just might if you leave it there too long. Thats why i always suggest a replacement over a temporary fix.
    Theres another solution i saw somewhere else but cannot remember where or who came up with it.
    It was to basically put one of those scratchy sticky round thingys you put under chairs and to stick it on the center of the door.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    just leave it in.
    mine clicked fine from the start. then i read about the card trick and tried it. it felt like it made it a bit snappier but i wasn't sure. i went back and forth putting it in and taking it out and finally decided that it did help my good clicking screen a bit too. so i just left mine in and don't plan on taking it out....after all it's a folded bama schedule(12-0).

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    it just might if you leave it there too long. Thats why i always suggest a replacement over a temporary fix.
    Theres another solution i saw somewhere else but cannot remember where or who came up with it.
    It was to basically put one of those scratchy sticky round thingys you put under chairs and to stick it on the center of the door.
    another one is to loosen the two torx screws right below the battery...one is covered by the little sticker. i haven't tried that one.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Thanks it takes less pressure to activate buttons in the corner areas, and so what Catside the Lions are 0 -16. Can't break that record.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12