Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by raton ^^That's right!!! We, the theme builders are not making any themes ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ^^That's right!!! We, the theme builders are not making any themes for your device not because we dont' want to it's just we don't have the necessary tools yet to make them. We are waiting for the new "CDK" or theme builder. We are waiting for it so hang on tight for now. We will make them for your "STORM" when we get that new theme builder. It's frustrating we know but for now there are no sites that have any themes for your device. We apologize.
    The purple people are holding out. JK. I actually like the stock them, but am kinda curious to see what will be done on the storm.

shortie2cu no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh I would love a Musiq Soulchild and Hello Kitty theme in yellow or blue for my storm...How bout the note theme or some sexy theme that isn't too over the top!

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I wanna see something that will take advantage of the storms capabilities. Something with sliding controls, or accelerometer use. How would they do that you ask? How am I supposed to know ask a theme builder.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12