Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those of us that ordered from Verizon (I ordered mine on Saturday), when do ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dzimmer77f no está en línea Stack level 2

When is the Storm shipping from VZW?

Advertisement

For those of us that ordered from Verizon (I ordered mine on Saturday), when do we expect these to ship? Are they expecting a delay?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    As of Friday at 2PM EST, they weren't going to ship until December 5th. I also read someone last night write that they were told December 15. Did you order online? It should have told you on your order. Or perhaps there's an order fulfillment portion of their site?

GaBulldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    December 15 as of 5 minutes ago.

switz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3048483C
    Today, Monday (24Nov), I am receiving my backup unit that I ordered at 5am on Friday morning before I left for a store. While at the store, they said that anyone who came in after the initial supply ran out and before 2pm that day would receive a unit by FedEx Sat delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by woodi68 View Post
    As of Friday at 2PM EST, they weren't going to ship until December 5th. I also read someone last night write that they were told December 15. Did you order online? It should have told you on your order. Or perhaps there's an order fulfillment portion of their site?
    I remember seeing something about these dates when I was browsing the VZW site, but when ordering it told me nothing about a estimated ship date. The confirmation email just says it will be shipped within 1-2 days of the item becoming available. I just hope that is NOT December 15th.

I just tried to check my order status and it says they are experiencing technical difficulties. Hrrm.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    My gf's dad ordered one, he said they told him Nov. 25th.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

OK never mind. Here is what is says now:

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

Bring it!!!

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B
    damn. I ordered mine from smartphone connections on friday morning using that deal they were offering. Friday afternoon they emailed me to say it was backordered and then Saturday by 2pm they emailed me to let me know that they had good news and were preparing to ship, by 4pm they emailed me again with a fedex tracking number. I should be getting mine this afternoon.

that sucks if some existing vzw customers have to wait until 12/15 for anything to ship.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Interesting. I ordered mine Friday afternoon, and received it Saturday at 9:30 am.

staindone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F059B5
    I ordered mine Sunday night and it still says my order has been received, check back tomorrow.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I ordered my MIL's on Friday morning and it is supposed to be here today...we'll see. I'm not sweating it...I can't take it to her until I have several hours set aside to teach her how to use it....and some time to go to Verizon and say "She can't use this, can I get a curve...the phone I should have originally gotten her?"....LOL...who knows maybe she'll suprise me...she learned how to use the Pearl rather quickly...so we'll see!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    This was posted on a different forum for what it's worth: (posted this morning)
    Spoke to Veriozon a minute ago to see if my unit was shipped and........ Any phone ordered after 2pm on Friday the 21st will not be shipped until December 5th. Any phone ordered today and on will not be shipped until December 15th.............. I ordered my phone Friday at 3:30 so it will not be shipped until after the 5th.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Verizon website shows this on the blackberry phone page: 'Limited Availability
    Orders will ship by 12/15'

I thought they were supposed to have plenty of these devices for everyone available at launch?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

switz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3048483C
    The one I ordered "just in case" I was too far back in the store line is coming today. I got one at the store, so I will refuse the FedEx shipment and they will take it back to the Verizon warehouse. Thus there will be one more in stock by the end of the week.

While at the store (they had 30 when the door opened and I got #20), the manager stated that any folks who came in after stock was gone but by 2pm that day would get one via FedEx Sat delivery. There was no commentary on time periods beyond that point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast