When is the Storm coming out for T-mobile? I would like to get this marvelous ... BlackBerry Storm forum

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049

When is?

Advertisement

When is the Storm coming out for T-mobile? I would like to get this marvelous phone and I was just wondering! I heard that it was coming out in Feb 2009. Is that so and if not when or what month! Thank You in advance for the help and If I have posted a question that already has been answered I am sorry!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Who knows. It's a CDMA device that is right now an exclusive to Verizon...so we'll see. If I'm not far off, I would venture to guess that it may be in FEb...however, with delayed releases, if it's rumored to be in Feb, dont expect it until August.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049
    Thank you for responding! And yes I know after all the delays that are going to come and vendors trying to get all they can get out of it, It probably won't be until Aug or maybe Christmas of 2009!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Who knows. It's a CDMA device that is right now an exclusive to Verizon...so we'll see. If I'm not far off, I would venture to guess that it may be in FEb...however, with delayed releases, if it's rumored to be in Feb, dont expect it until August.
    Which Year?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol with tmo probably more like 2012...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Which Year?
    2008....ummmm...LOL....who knows with TMO...I like the other guess of late 201X....LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Its exclusive...dont expect to see it anytime this or next year. i would say a good GUESS would be one or two years from when it was released. Nov 21st, 2008. so around November 2010 would be my guess...IF ever.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    It can take as much time as it wants. In the mean time I will have my Javelin. Gives me a few playing time with it.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.