Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Video freezing. I wish they'd fix that. Other than that, no complaints with my new ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Video freezing. I wish they'd fix that. Other than that, no complaints with my new one.

They will fix all the other little issues. it's a pretty solid device.

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2
    Landscape mode!!!! I wish it wouldnt go into it so much.... only when entering data it should do this... or in a program or application.... not from the homescreen!!!!! mine freezes sooooooo much in landscape mode...
    Newb.... But learning something new everyday

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    All the people complaining about pushing buttons on the phone while calling new app came out that automatically locks it and unlocks it at end of call or you can swipe your finger left to right to unlock it back to normal just wanted to make one less issue!

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    When typing the letters at the top row of the keyboard (QWERTYUIOP), if you press just a bit too high, you end up jumping the cursor to the white area just above the keyboard. Still doing it after two weeks of practice. I'd like a little more keyboard space above the top row of letters, to avoid touching the message area by accident.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    The little speck of foreign matter that suddenly and without warning, appeared in the centre of my otherwise pristine screen.. My OCD will take over and force me to return the device.. How did that speck get there? Bah
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    The little speck of foreign matter that suddenly and without warning, appeared in the centre of my otherwise pristine screen.. My OCD will take over and force me to return the device.. How did that speck get there? Bah
    do you have a screen protector on?

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes. I had the factory screen protector on. I removed it last night hoping the speck would be underneath. It wasn't. It looks like it is behind the actual display..

pearlfanatic no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~home screen and accelramator I hate that it goes to landscape in my pocket then I have to wait for it to switch back every time there shoul be an option to disable it for home screen and also while its locked

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    If you had to pick just one thing about the Storm that you hate the most what would that be? I'm looking for people who've had it for at least a week and have more or less figured it out. Assume that there won't be any more OS updates, you have what you have. I'm still on the fence about it. Thanks!
    Now that it's been a week, what are your thoughts on this model?
    ~via Bold~

skyls2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    The buttons on the screen when I'm on the phone. I have a bad habit of holding the phone with my cheek and shoulder. I always hit the speakerphone button or the Mute button...
    Couldn't agree more Josh. Love everything about the Storm save the in-call functionality. I am a huge phone on the shoulder guy but the location of the mute button has made me change my ways. What are the odds someone will devise a method of disabling the mute button?

skyls2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksrussian View Post
    All the people complaining about pushing buttons on the phone while calling new app came out that automatically locks it and unlocks it at end of call or you can swipe your finger left to right to unlock it back to normal just wanted to make one less issue!
    Hey Alek, Can you please provide more details? Thanks.

****update****
    Just installed Talklock(http://www.cellavant.com/TalkLock/). So far works as promised. Now if they could just do someting about that pesky mute button.................
    Last edited by skyls2000; 01-10-2009 at 02:01 PM.

fusionfury34 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Sometimes I have trouble answering the phone with the touchscreen. I can push all I want and it won't work. I have to resort to pushing the green call button.

fusionfury34 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateMyTreo View Post
    When typing the letters at the top row of the keyboard (QWERTYUIOP), if you press just a bit too high, you end up jumping the cursor to the white area just above the keyboard. Still doing it after two weeks of practice. I'd like a little more keyboard space above the top row of letters, to avoid touching the message area by accident.
    I have had that issue as well. Very annoying indeed. I don't know of a way to completely rid this situation, but I have found that if you swipe the text upward and leave some "blank type space" between your current text line and the keyboard, it won't "jump" in the middle of what you already typed. It just saves you from having to edit your text.

korp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305422EE
    No momentum scrolling ... really I only am upset about it because palm's new phone has the feature but if enough people talk about it I'm sure it will be put in.
    Blackberry rocks my world....

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Momentum scrolling enlighten me?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast