Sometimes the alert doesn't go off?? I've thought maybe I was just tuning it out ... BlackBerry Storm forum

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2

Weird text message alert issue..

Advertisement

Sometimes the alert doesn't go off?? I've thought maybe I was just tuning it out and not hearing it for some reason, but I've changed the volume to 9, and had a friend send me test messages to see if it played each time.. well it doesn't!

Has anyone experienced this issue with certain alerts on the phone or something similar to what is going on with my storm?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    make sure that you have in holster and out holster set. also recheck settings as the storm has different profile settings than the other blackberry devices, so maybe you have the sms tone set differently? does it ever work?

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes, it does work at times. I don't use a holster but I did try modifying that setting as well. I changed the alert tone and it seems to be working fine right now, so I'm kinda lost as to what the problem could be.

xanatos1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a problem with sms/mms as well as email messages not going off in portait mode, but ok in landscape. Any ideas???