So I stopped in the Verizon wireless store today bc I had a few questions ... BlackBerry Storm forum

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF

VZW getting the thunder conf from a rep

Advertisement

So I stopped in the Verizon wireless store today bc I had a few questions about me account and I was talking 2 the head sales rep and I was like yea I'm waiting to use my upgrade on the new blackberry when it comes out. She was like they told us that was coming out soon just not when so I informed her of the rumor of October 13th. So from my understanding it is definetely coming out soon. WOO HOO!!!

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Good news!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    All touch screen.....I don't know..... I HATED typing on the iphone when I tried my buddy's. I want the Javelin.

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleman View Post
    All touch screen.....I don't know..... I HATED typing on the iphone when I tried my buddy's. I want the Javelin.
    My thing is that I'm def gonna give it a shot. If i dont like it i have 30 days to return it and get a full refund.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I also want to give it a try. Must be very nice. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Thank goodness for being on Verizon for once! I hear it'll be called the Storm, which sounds a whole lot better than the Thunder! I hope sept is when they decide to release it. Or oct before the holiday madness!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    it will be out at the latest november i badgerd a sprint rep this morning and he sad after tha at&t will get one of the new rim devices and then we should get the storm too a month or so later

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hope it gets here in Colombia soon. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

salissodope no está en línea Stack level 1
    on the physical keyboard issue i mean c'mon....Rim usually gets the keyboards right. Thats always a huge issue with us berry users. I am sure that the thunders keys will blow the iphone out of the water. I would hope that if the testers gave it negative criticism the designers would take the time to make it the best virtual keyboard they possibly could. Even if it meant a later release date. Rim hasnt failed us recently sooo...I am really looking forward to this device. Props to CDMA for finally beating GSM to the punch =) hopefully its not a lifetime exclusive because i am on sprint and i really dont want to have to unlock it and all that bull