Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i've now installed Desktop Manager 4.7. Not seen this version on the forums, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i've now installed Desktop Manager 4.7. Not seen this version on the forums, is it new?

It came on the CD in the box along with other bits - polishing cloth, hard cabriolet case, headphones and micro usb cable and wall charger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayfreeman; 11-14-2008 at 07:25 PM.

superking15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfreeman View Post
    Hi stackers - just received first sms delivery confirmation for the Storm.

This is to confirm your Vodafone order has been placed for delivery on Friday 14/11 between 08:00 and 12:00 to XXXXXXXX Postcode XXXXX. Please ensure someone is available to sign for receipt. You will receive a shipment confirmation message in due course. Thank you for your order
    i didnt get anything like this, i had to chease up the whole way, didnt even know it was coming the day it did, voda i expected more.

i got my storm up and running today - the app store had links ready for facebook, google maps, flickr, loads of IM programs and a youtube program which works great on 3G.

No viigo full screen yet and some other apps didnt port over very well eg. if the app doesn't work full screen it emulates a curve screen with a pearl keypad, but some of the onscreen links were too small to click on.

kfischer009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    how many days after you placed your order was your storm delivered? curious whether I should go get my storm friday morning or just order it online..

jurnaza no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i've now installed Desktop Manager 4.7. Not seen this version on the forums, is it new?

It came on the CD in the box along with other bits - polishing cloth, hard cabriolet case, headphones and micro usb cable and wall charger.
    Just checked 4.7 Desktop Manager is up on blackberry.com now.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    i got my storm up and running today - the app store had links ready for facebook, google maps, flickr, loads of IM programs and a youtube program which works great on 3G.

No viigo full screen yet and some other apps didnt port over very well eg. if the app doesn't work full screen it emulates a curve screen with a pearl keypad, but some of the onscreen links were too small to click on.

Which Network are you running it on?
    I asked because I was told that it can run on EDGE, which am thinking it a big load of.....=^0
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Quote Originally Posted by kfischer009 View Post
    how many days after you placed your order was your storm delivered? curious whether I should go get my storm friday morning or just order it online..
    Ordered Monday and confirmed Friday delivery on Tuesday but that was the launch date anyway. You may even have it delivered next-day depending on who you buy it from.

Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    Which Network are you running it on?
    I asked because I was told that it can run on EDGE, which am thinking it a big load of.....=^0
    Vodafone UK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12