Ok so I have been searching around pinstack and crackberry for movies and vids. So ... BlackBerry Storm forum

EthanCole Guest

Question Video, Movies, and more for the storm?

Advertisement

Ok so I have been searching around pinstack and crackberry for movies and vids. So far I have a couple on my storm but would like more than that without having to install more stuff on my pc to convert the vids that I already have (my crap is slow) or have to sign up and pay for it just to get it. Let's make it easier.
    --------------------

Now! If there is anyone out there that can have ota links to movies and vids of all kinds can post up on here(or make a new thread?) I am sure that a lot of us who doesn't know anyone near or just simply dont have the tools to this ourselves will be very thankful

so lets get this movin?

ismith1415 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use videos4blackberry.info. You cannot get the shows OTA, but if you download them to your computer transferring them to your memory card is a breeze. Everyone in my office comes to me to get tv shows. It really helps time go by when I am waiting in a line or sitting under a drier at the salon.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~