And they asked how I liked the phone so far. Odd these guys were calling ... BlackBerry Storm forum

awilson18 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30484E9D

Verizon just called me....

Advertisement

And they asked how I liked the phone so far. Odd these guys were calling me(I should have put them on hold for about an hour). Anyway, I told the guy I love the phone minus the battery life. I asked if there were going to be any updates coming out(I already loaded .75 when it leaked) and he said "OH YEAH, THERE WILL BE A BUNCH". Wonder if he really has a clue what's going on? He acted real suprised when I told him I already had .75. Anyway, just thought the call was interesting...

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by awilson18 View Post
    And they asked how I liked the phone so far. Odd these guys were calling me(I should have put them on hold for about an hour). Anyway, I told the guy I love the phone minus the battery life. I asked if there were going to be any updates coming out(I already loaded .75 when it leaked) and he said "OH YEAH, THERE WILL BE A BUNCH". Wonder if he really has a clue what's going on? He acted real suprised when I told him I already had .75. Anyway, just thought the call was interesting...
    very interesting.... and thats great, you should have put him on hold even for just a second, put the phone next to a stereo! haha, anyway, thanks for the info

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Seems like good customer service. Congrats on obtaining the Storm

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Put the call on hold and come on once in a while and say "thank you for holding. We are currently facing a higher than normal call volume. Your call is important to us. A rep will be with you momentarily"...lol

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    lol

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Put the call on hold and come on once in a while and say "thank you for holding. We are currently facing a higher than normal call volume. Your call is important to us. A rep will be with you momentarily"...lol

WOW! How often are you put on hold to have that written word for word! LOL! And how often am I put on hold---when I read that I "read it" in the typical female call waiting voice...He he he...I'm insane...two five year olds today (my daughter and her friend)...I"m TIRED! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?