Hello, I just upgraded to the Storm2 from my World Edition with Verizon Wireless. There ... BlackBerry Storm forum

CMD130 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3162AEC3

Question Vendor Theme Question

Advertisement

Hello,

I just upgraded to the Storm2 from my World Edition with Verizon Wireless.

There is definitely a learning curve here! LOL!

I haven't posted here in ages but really appreciate all the help I've received from all in the past.

I'm wondering if there are vendor themes that can be unlocked. I really liked the Vodaphone theme on my 8830.

Is there a theme that is comparable for the 9550?

Suggestions . . . .

Let me know.

Thank you.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Not sure if I understand, are you asking if the 88xx series themes will work on your S2? If so, the answer is no, the screens are different sizes and the OS's are different. If you're asking if there's a theme similar to the Voda you had on your 8800, Im not sure, I havent seen one.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    3162AEC3
    Are there vendor themes I can unlock? If so, is it done the same as the 8830?

Thanks

Yes, and Yes. However, be sure to make a backup copy of your blackberry.alx file before beginning and make your coding changes very carefully. My suggestion is to leave things as they are, but if you must you must I guess . . .

PIN/ID
    3162AEC3
    I was successful with this on my 8830 so I presume it's no more difficult a proceedure on the 9550?

PIN/ID
    3162AEC3
    I need help unlocking the vendor themes on my 9550. When I use the instructions I have (dated from back in 2007) I find that my current device does not show up in the DM, just my old one, the 8830. I've searched here for current instructions, but haven't found any.

So I need someone to point me to the instructions for unlocking vendor themes in the Storm2 9550.

Please.