OK, so this is a rather short review. I downloaded the icon onto my phone ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

VCast---My Review

Advertisement

OK, so this is a rather short review.

I downloaded the icon onto my phone and I accepted the $15 charges. I downloaded the program on my computer, picked a few artists that I didn't have any music from...and I downloaded it to the computer. From there, I plugged in the phone (no DM or anything) and I re-opened the Rhapsody program. It automatically recognized the phone, and I registerd the phone. You are allowed three devices to register. I will try to register hubby's phone when he gets home.

So far---Transfered over 200 songs without a glich. No problems with MP3's on the phone yet. Songs are great. Easy transfer.

Con? the only thing I can't get to work (and I dont know if it should work like this) is when I open the Vcast music icon on the phone, it tells me I will have to pay for the songs...hmmm...I will give it a while before I judge that...maybe it's not recognizing my account yet.

Overall, it's a great idea. I like it. I usually use iTunes or other *wink* programs for my songs...but I hate messed up tags and I dont wanna fix em.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Great review...I loved Rhapsody, but not the $15 per month fee. Buuuuut, I loved my tunes. I think if you added up all the cd's I have, it would exceed what I paid monthly...but that's just me.

vsp1140 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    OK, so this is a rather short review.

I downloaded the icon onto my phone and I accepted the $15 charges. I downloaded the program on my computer, picked a few artists that I didn't have any music from...and I downloaded it to the computer. From there, I plugged in the phone (no DM or anything) and I re-opened the Rhapsody program. It automatically recognized the phone, and I registerd the phone. You are allowed three devices to register. I will try to register hubby's phone when he gets home.

So far---Transfered over 200 songs without a glich. No problems with MP3's on the phone yet. Songs are great. Easy transfer.

Con? the only thing I can't get to work (and I dont know if it should work like this) is when I open the Vcast music icon on the phone, it tells me I will have to pay for the songs...hmmm...I will give it a while before I judge that...maybe it's not recognizing my account yet.

Overall, it's a great idea. I like it. I usually use iTunes or other *wink* programs for my songs...but I hate messed up tags and I dont wanna fix em.
    I set my Vcast up but I must have over looked the $15 fee.. Is there a way to opt out of it?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Call customer service

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~