Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Also I heard and I looked it up when I had the unlocked storm is ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Advertisement

Also I heard and I looked it up when I had the unlocked storm is that the service books for browser and I'm are using same and u can't have both I have the link and steps to fix tmo broswer issue I believe its on this forum too
    R
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post

Is there anyplace else to get those service books? I am not a member of that location and do not wish to be unless it is the only location to dl them.

Zo

Briley1975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244EFF2D
    easy way of sending TMo books to the new phone would be to log in to your MyTMobile (tmobile. com) account. There should be a set up blackberry email button near the bottom of the page. If it is set up already, it should recognize the new PIN from the handset and ask if you want to switch from your old to the new. Do that and then re-send the books. Should be good to go w new books. Also, make sure that you have the BB data feature and not just a Total Internet, web2go, or any of their other data features. it needs to be the BB data feature. PIN me and I can see if I can help you out if you still need it. 2578c83f

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Briley,

I know about that method, but the big question is will that work for an unlocked Storm on T-Mobile? If not, are the generic service books being hosted anywhere else?

Zo

fweezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey moses can you send me the instructions for tmobile as wel

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Because I get several pages on how I got my storm to work on T-Mobile, I used this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Has anyone run into an issue where you can load media, upgrade software, but are unable to do a backup or restore because it drops communication with DM? DM works fine with my tech's Storm, but when I was trying to install the service books on a customer's unit, it would reset the communication mode and then drop communication. When I connect it, I also get the error of "Intellisync unable to communicate" which I haven't seen before on any other BB I have had connected.

Zo

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Are you talking about backing up, or restoring on a unlocked storm? If so, I backup and restore weekly, with a unlock storm, on a hybrid OS, and have no problems.

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I am talking about being able to load the generic service books. Whenever you try to backup or restore on this unit it drops communication. Don't recall exactly what OS it had on there but I do know it offered an update that I decided to try out to see if it would drop comm's then also but it updated fine. It has me in a stupor trying to figure out what is different or wrong with this unit to cause the problem. The ultimate choice, I know, is to wipe the unit and start fresh.

On a side note, the unit is unlocked and works with an active sim but strangely enough displays that the network is locked when you check the status under the sim menu. Not sure if this is related or not.

Zo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12