Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd def pay that much for sure..would u?... BlackBerry Storm forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I'd def pay that much for sure..would u?

blitz0102 no está en línea Stack level 1
    so far i got the storm for tmobile but i cant find the web browser icon, and the facebook or anything related to data cant go through. the tech support says that verizon has exclusive rights to the service books of the storms and rim cannot disclose how to do it because it will breach the agreement between them.. so i really dont know if we STACKERS can find a solution... but i spent $600 on this phone and so far im a little pissed can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    My tmo storm is great I have everything but 3g. Google "how to get storm to work with TMO". There's a thread on another forum with all the info you need, and the service books too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There is a thread RIGHT HERE lol !

Thanks to our lovely KaraBear and her husband : http://forums.pinstack.com/f223/how_...t_and_t-95645/

ps: wow i hadnt even noticed i reached the 3000+ posts mark lol

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Oh how embarrassing. I didn't know it was here lol. Congrats Ran. I'm pushing 300 . ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jvcvem2003 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A228A
    I have Tmo and unlocked my phone last week. Everything works. Even the TelNav from Verizon works on it. SMS MMS, Browser, IM, 3rd party apps like Viigo, Google Sync. EVERYTHING WORKS!!! I have been very happy. Well the 3G is not there but heck my area dont even have 3G yet so. Well the Visual Voice Mail dont work but everything else did.

iMacj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3070F784
    I have tried everything I can find but still unable to get the browser on 2 of my 9530s. All 3 run 5.0.0.0.419. For some reason the first one picked it up but the other 2 will not. Registering the Host Routing tables and sending service books does not help. Downgrading or Upgrading the OS, even a clean install didn't help. I believe I have checked every post I could find to no avail. I can't see any differences in setting between the 1 that works Vs the 2 that do not. Every other feature on the phone is operational. It's just the missing browser.
    I appreciate the help in advance.
    Last edited by iMacj; 04-10-2011 at 06:03 PM.

iMacj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3070F784
    Update
    After switching devices on the Tmo website to 8820 and then registering on the network HRT the browser appeared.

When I spoke with Tmo a few days ago to initiate two additional BB BIS plans I was told to use 9780 as the "my phone" on their website. Since Tmo never had the 9530 you need to pick a different BB.

Naturally you do need to pick a BB model as far as I know otherwise you won't be able to utilize their website to enter your PIN and IMEI# as well as sending the service books later on if need be.
    Also, after you get the browser icon, changes need to be made if you use Tmo's Family Allowances, which in my case I do.

Just thought I would post how I managed to get it going as help for others doing a search.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great, iMac......thanks for posting the info. Greatly appreciated and I'm sure others will find this extremely useful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12