I have an unlocked T-mobile blackberry storm.By far it is my favorite blackberry and I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

princesseL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304ca93d

Unlocked Storm General Questions

Advertisement

I have an unlocked T-mobile blackberry storm.By far it is my favorite blackberry and I have had just about all of them. Today i realized some slight issues after restoring and setting it back to the original manufacture nothing seems to work have seal the deal
    1) The camera button[ with the bb symbol] everytime i click on reverts back to the phone
    2) I have heard about the .114 or .109 software upgrades can someone please send me a verifiable link that works properly, btw I have a macintosh.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

With kind regards,
    Princesse

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    well my friend i have a blackberry Storm n Att that's unlocked as well and the best OS to me is 4.7. 148. so far not 1 problem...good luck

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    I forgot to mention that it always reverts back to my phone screen and calls my best friend since he is the first person on my address book.it is very annoying I love the phone someone please help me!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    whats the current os installed? and Dwaine suggestion is your best bet
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    i have the v4.7.0.7.5 how do i get the 4.7.148 i've never been good on the software upgrades also, i tried download the link but it the file gives me a bunch of encrypt on my mac.

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Can you provide the link to the OS upgrade and is it mac-friendly, and what do i do? I dont have a DM, does the bb site offer one for mac. also what should i avoid when upgrading to a new os something about deleting the vendor?

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    yea, nah, you won't be able to do jack to a bb on a mac, besides backups... even if you have parallels... i tried reinstalling an os on my curve 8320, and totally bricked it. i was without a phone for like, 4 days until i found a friend who still had a pc