m considering getting an unlocked Storm 2 and I'm with Tmo. I wanted to know ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

Unlocked Storm 2 On Tmo

m considering getting an unlocked Storm 2 and I'm with Tmo. I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with using an unlocked Storm 2 on Tmo.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Blog Entries
    I currently have a friend who is on Tmo and has the storm2, while I am not sure if this is an issue others are having, I know he has not been able to use data on his S2 despite having and unlim data plan. I do have other friends who use unlocked Verizon devices on Tmo and don't have any problems. I say, what's the hurt in trying it out? If it doesn't work for you, Tmo offers a fair selection of branded BB's! Good luck!
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Thanks kay. Evidently there is a "problem" with their support for the S1/S2. My S1 is a paperweight! I can ONLY make calls. No bbm, no internet, no emails, no service books come thru no matter if they r sent via Tmo's site or from the phone. I heard there was the possibility of Tmo ceasing support of the Storm but they say they have not heard this. If it doesn't work, I can always sell it on ebay.

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    Do you have the blackberry data plan? I have the storm 9530 fully unlocked using with at&t with everything (internet, email, mms, txt, etc..) Here is a link to the site that I used to set up the service books. It offers at&t service books and TMO service books. I set it all up myself, a little time consuming but I love it. The only thing I don't have is 3G speeds, its alright though, I can deal with that. If you have any questions with this let me know!

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-t-mobile.html

lasisi4u2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I AV A BB UP FOR SALE,APART FROM EBAY WHICH OTHER SITE DO U THINK IS FAIR ENUOGH FOR ME TO PUT IT UP FOR SALE...............PLS ASAP

RogerG está en línea ahora Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lasisi4u2000 View Post
    I AV A BB UP FOR SALE,APART FROM EBAY WHICH OTHER SITE DO U THINK IS FAIR ENUOGH FOR ME TO PUT IT UP FOR SALE...............PLS ASAP
    We have a forum for device sales here. You'll want to post a good description and some pictures of the device.
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

lasisi4u2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    I currently have a friend who is on Tmo and has the storm2, while I am not sure if this is an issue others are having, I know he has not been able to use data on his S2 despite having and unlim data plan. I do have other friends who use unlocked Verizon devices on Tmo and don't have any problems. I say, what's the hurt in trying it out? If it doesn't work for you, Tmo offers a fair selection of branded BB's! Good luck!
    HI KAYHITES,
    WILL LIKE TO AV U AS A FREND.......PLS IM ME ON MAIL ID;;;;;;;;;;;;lasisi4u2000@yahoo.com

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    You can try Craigs list. That's what I used.