m considering getting an unlocked Storm 2 and I'm with Tmo. I wanted to know ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

Unlocked Storm 2 On Tmo

Advertisement

m considering getting an unlocked Storm 2 and I'm with Tmo. I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with using an unlocked Storm 2 on Tmo.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I currently have a friend who is on Tmo and has the storm2, while I am not sure if this is an issue others are having, I know he has not been able to use data on his S2 despite having and unlim data plan. I do have other friends who use unlocked Verizon devices on Tmo and don't have any problems. I say, what's the hurt in trying it out? If it doesn't work for you, Tmo offers a fair selection of branded BB's! Good luck!
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Thanks kay. Evidently there is a "problem" with their support for the S1/S2. My S1 is a paperweight! I can ONLY make calls. No bbm, no internet, no emails, no service books come thru no matter if they r sent via Tmo's site or from the phone. I heard there was the possibility of Tmo ceasing support of the Storm but they say they have not heard this. If it doesn't work, I can always sell it on ebay.

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    Do you have the blackberry data plan? I have the storm 9530 fully unlocked using with at&t with everything (internet, email, mms, txt, etc..) Here is a link to the site that I used to set up the service books. It offers at&t service books and TMO service books. I set it all up myself, a little time consuming but I love it. The only thing I don't have is 3G speeds, its alright though, I can deal with that. If you have any questions with this let me know!

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-t-mobile.html

lasisi4u2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I AV A BB UP FOR SALE,APART FROM EBAY WHICH OTHER SITE DO U THINK IS FAIR ENUOGH FOR ME TO PUT IT UP FOR SALE...............PLS ASAP

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lasisi4u2000 View Post
    I AV A BB UP FOR SALE,APART FROM EBAY WHICH OTHER SITE DO U THINK IS FAIR ENUOGH FOR ME TO PUT IT UP FOR SALE...............PLS ASAP
    We have a forum for device sales here. You'll want to post a good description and some pictures of the device.

lasisi4u2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    I currently have a friend who is on Tmo and has the storm2, while I am not sure if this is an issue others are having, I know he has not been able to use data on his S2 despite having and unlim data plan. I do have other friends who use unlocked Verizon devices on Tmo and don't have any problems. I say, what's the hurt in trying it out? If it doesn't work for you, Tmo offers a fair selection of branded BB's! Good luck!
    HI KAYHITES,
    WILL LIKE TO AV U AS A FREND.......PLS IM ME ON MAIL ID;;;;;;;;;;;;lasisi4u2000@yahoo.com

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    You can try Craigs list. That's what I used.