So I bought an unlocked storm for $150 slightly used. It worked great with t-mobile, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Mr. S... no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocked phone with issues!

Advertisement

So I bought an unlocked storm for $150 slightly used. It worked great with t-mobile, however i was unable to send mms and use the browser, a buddy of mine told me that he could fix my problem. I dropped the phone off with him and thats where I made my mistake. Im not sure what he did but somehow my phone no longer seems to be on the t-mobile network. Instead of reading edge by the service bars there is a 1x and when I make calls i get a verizon message. Im wondering if he tried to update the OS or something and somehow re locked my phone. I am stuck using a 1999 samsung that is a major POS I am relitively new to the bb community if anybody can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

naoyaru no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think you should read this post. This can help you to resolve your problem. I know is ATT related but a few post down you find the service books related to TMO. The procedure is the same.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f341/how_to_make_your_storm_work_t-95645/

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    yup just resend the service books and you should be golden... once a phone is unlocked it stays unlocked