Hello Fellow Stackers I just finished upgrading my OS on my unlocked blackberry storm but ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question Unlocked Blackberry Storm OS Upgrade Problem

Advertisement

Hello Fellow Stackers

I just finished upgrading my OS on my unlocked blackberry storm but am having a problem I lost my web browser and my tmobile t zones programs I know this has something to do with the service books on my phone and I need my web browser back ! can someone please help me get my service books back or if its not that issue can someone just please help me...

Thanks alot guys ! You are all the best you have walked me through this storm phone in a much appreciated way !
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    You have to put the t-mobile service books back on your phone. Basically run that program I sent you all over again.

Brooose no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3032A20A
    Can't you log into your "Blackberry Email Setup" that is part of your "my t-mobile" page and then select "service books" and then resend them to your phone? That is what I did with my Verizon storm after I upgraded to the hybrid .106 and lost my browser.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    If your carrier is Verizon, yes, but since we are on Unlock Storms, we have to do extra steps to get the TMO browser on our phone.

dymin30 no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do i get the service books back on my phone? I am having the same problem......please help

hmasood no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Hello..

Can any one share the step by step process for an OS upgrade of unlocked blackberry storm? Also the implications involved in it...
    What's the procedure for restoration of device data on computer
    Thanks
    Consider me layman in such gadgets..

Quote Originally Posted by mrpringlez View Post
    Hello Fellow Stackers

I just finished upgrading my OS on my unlocked blackberry storm but am having a problem I lost my web browser and my tmobile t zones programs I know this has something to do with the service books on my phone and I need my web browser back ! can someone please help me get my service books back or if its not that issue can someone just please help me...

Thanks alot guys ! You are all the best you have walked me through this storm phone in a much appreciated way !

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    To het the service books back, in your phone to options, advances options, host routing table, menu key and select register, go back to the applications screen and locate the setup internet email icon, click on it and wait till loads the page then select send service books and that should bring the browser back
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    so i got an unlocked storm and from the minute i put my sim in from being unlocked i noticed everything was working besides my gettin my email... mms works.. bbm, aim, yahoo, msn works...web browser is there and works...tzones is there... but everytime i try to enter into email setup to get back my bb email it doesnt go thro... the EDGE turns into 'edge' so definately no data going thro.. any advice on this?? cause im only missing my email on it.. oh and anothing google maps.. the gps is hard to get the location keeps saying unavailable location.. but today i noticed i was in the city and got it working... strange.. and gps worked perfect on my 8800..