I'm using a unlocked Storm 2 on Rogers. Its a Verizon 9550, and when I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Unknown Number message

Advertisement

I'm using a unlocked Storm 2 on Rogers. Its a Verizon 9550, and when I am receiving calls from people I know, who are in my contact list I get an 'Unknown Number' message.

I tried calling Rogers customer service and having them remove the Name Display from my value pack,(a solution I found in a previous thread) but they told me they cannot do this. They said that they cant adjust whats in the value pack, and to break it down and separate the items would cost me considerably more than what I'm paying now.

On my Rogers BB Bold that I was using until this week calls would show up with names and numbers.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I tend to not answer unknown numbers as they are usually telemarketers and other idiots. But now I don't know if its someone I know calling or not.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Turn off content protection.

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Could you give me more details?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    It seems that option is no longer available on seftware version 5.0
    You can try disabling encrytion under options > security options > encryption.

Enzo10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    call them and ask them to remove whos calling feature or name calling...but keep caller id... it will fix the problem..