So not last weekend but the one before my phone started acting weird. By weird ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83

Two phones a day apart and people can't hear me when....

Advertisement

So not last weekend but the one before my phone started acting weird. By weird I mean when i would make or recieve a call people can not hear me unless i use speaker or my jawbone. So i went to verizon and they ordered me a new phone, recieved it on tuesday and "bam" same stuff is happening, no one can hear me, it sounds like i am whispering but can't make out the words "people say". I am wondering what the heck it is, has to be something i did and don't know, but i never ever mess with any setting except to enable or disable capability modes. I am wondering if it is a 3rd party i have but i treind deleting them and it didn't make any better. Someone, anyone, please help. I am sure it is something stupid i did seeing how two phones a day apart just happen to have the same weird problems.

p.s: sorry if i posted this in the wrong place
    MrS.OfFiCeR

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    You might be clicking mute with if its. A storm also the jawbone has to touch your face for ppl go here also try going to green button>> options>> general options>> then set default call volume to 100

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    for sure not clicking mute.becasue i click it while in a call and it turn on.so thats for sure not it.but thanks
    MrS.OfFiCeR

emilyl0604 no está en línea Stack level 1

having the same issue

I just had my blackberry 8830 replaced and am having the same issue. People can barely hear me when I speak. I have done a battery pull, turned mute on and off, switched back and forth from speaker and nothing.

Someone please help!

pipesfamily no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    If ur on verizon I had this problem with my 8330 and it was running os 4.3,, is it only having problems after u recive a mms message? If so then u need to upgrade ur os to a newer version, that cleared mine up, and now I am running 4.5.0.161 and don't have any issues with that happening, are u using anything like an otter box or silicone cover on ur phone?
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

emilyl0604 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am on verison. It is happening when I place or recieve a call. The person on the other end can barely hear me and says it sounds like I am whispering. I don't have any protective cover on my phone and am running at v 4.5.0.138...

it doesn't make any sense. I have tried everything.