I recently purchased a Storm 9530 and Verizon allegedly transferred the data from my 8703e ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jaywd no está en línea Stack level 1

Question transferring ringtones

Advertisement

I recently purchased a Storm 9530 and Verizon allegedly transferred the data from my 8703e to the new storm. When I chr4cked the Storm, none of m,y custom ringtones from the 8703e were transferred. Anyone have an idea how to transfer those ringtones to the Storm??? Thanks

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    They can't do that at the store unless they have the desktop manager. All they can do is transfer all your contacts for you. But they really don't even have to do that, if you have the DM at home and do regular backups. The only way you'll be able to have that is to manually redo all your stuff. Or restore your storm with the previous backup.(if you have it)~via smartphone~
    Last edited by metalroger; 02-16-2009 at 09:31 AM.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Use the mdeia manager to save your ringtones to your desktop / laptop and thencopy them over manually to your storm. That's the easiest solution.

~via smartphone~

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I find that the change device wizard on the bb desktop manager is the best way to switch between devices. Do a back up of your storm and the connect your old bb and start the switch device wizard. Follow the steps and then restore from the back up. Hopefully this works for you.
    ~via smartphone~