I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am trying to transfer my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

MartyMcfly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Transferring old blackberry email account

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am trying to transfer my old email account from my curve to my stormThe old email account is showing up on my storm but when i go to write an email i keep getting the message " no message service configured" Then i keep getting directed to the set-up wizard. Am i doing something wrong?
    "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4
    I just switched from the 8703e to the curve 8330 and all I did was call Tech support from the device and they did it 4 me.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am trying to transfer my old email account from my curve to my stormThe old email account is showing up on my storm but when i go to write an email i keep getting the message " no message service configured" Then i keep getting directed to the set-up wizard. Am i doing something wrong?
    I'm assuming that you are talking about BIS and not BES. Make sure you have changed your information on you BIS account (desktop) including your pin and IMEI number and then send your service books to your blackberry.

MartyMcfly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Okay I'll try that when i get home thanks.
    "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    anytime!