Okay, so I haven't put anything on my new 8bg microsd card that came with ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2

Transfering My iTunes Library

Advertisement

Okay, so I haven't put anything on my new 8bg microsd card that came with the phone and I am wanting to put my whole entire iTunes library on the card. How would I do this? Also I want to transfer all of my pictures off of my old 4gb microsd to my new 8gb microsd how would I do that?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Make sure Mass storage is enabled on your BB. As long as the music is in a fomat that the BB or music app ure using can read you can simply drag from itunes folder straight to the music folder or anywhere you choose on your memory card. It's fast and no need to open any apps.

As far as the pics, pop the 4 gig in the BB drag the pics to your PC. Put the 8 gig back into the BB, drag the pics from your PC to the folder of your choice on the memory card. You can due this with any type of file, although the BB can't read all files it can store ant type as long as there's room .
    Last edited by Safiy; 11-22-2008 at 01:16 PM.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I dont know if the Storm can do the AAC songs since those are protected...but here's the easiest way I think to do it. Find the folder on the library where the songs are stored. Stick the MicroSD card into the computer (you may need an adaptor) and then drag and drop. You can also plug the phone it self into the computer and using the DM convert the songs over to the BB...haven't tried that yet.

And to transfer cards, stick them both in the computer (using the adapters) and just drage and drop from one card to another.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    As far as ACC a few apps, including itunes can convert files to mp3's