Maybe I just have fat finger but the internet browsing is HORRIBLE... is there anything ... BlackBerry Storm forum

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2

Touch screen Calibration??

Advertisement

Maybe I just have fat finger but the internet browsing is HORRIBLE... is there anything I am not doing to make it better? any options to change... sorry just got it today and I am about to return this thing.... and I am NO dummy but this thing is slow???
    Newb.... But learning something new everyday

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe this device isn't for everyone. For me though, I've had great experiences since the day I opened the box. The browser is brilliant how it renders webpages and downloads at lighting speed 5x faster then my Curve. The trick to move from links is gently touch on the link until it's highlighted then click the screen to go to the link. If the link is too small click on a non linking area to zoom in the webpage.

I hope you don't give up on it fast. Give it some times and you will get used to it.
    Last edited by thymaster; 12-18-2008 at 01:16 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Maybe you got a bad unit. There is supposed to be a new batch with an upgraded OS that fixes many of the bugs the first batch had.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed. Try upgrading to the official telus or bell .76 and go from there.

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok so how do i know if I got a bad phone? Would one of you lovley people have a link for the .76 upgrade? And all I have to is delete the vendor file right? Thx
    Newb.... But learning something new everyday