I assure you 1000% that the second you order the storm its already gets put ... BlackBerry Storm forum

EthanCole Guest

to everyone that just ordered the storm and cant wait.

Advertisement

I assure you 1000% that the second you order the storm its already gets put in a box before you even click with the reps! I have a buddy that just got hired at one of the warehouses and I got an email saying that the shipping dept gets the order and ships them once scanned! ONCE YOU LOOK UP YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AND IT SAYS THATS ITS BY A CITY NEAR YOU ON A TRUCK... STOP THE FEDEX TRUCK IN THE AREA THEY USUALLY STOP TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGES!! BUT ONLY IF THE TRACKING NUMBER SHOWS ITS ON THE TRUCK IN THE MORNING!

So far i've ordered 23 storms seperately for ppl in my office in los angeles and usually get them days before the time the reps say that they will get shipped. they go out so fast that is impossible to cancel the order once you've placed it... chances are that its already on the way to your place!

aewing30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would have to agree with this. I wasn't supposed to receive my storm until after the 15th but I actually got it on the 7th. I was very excited at how fast it shipped.

andrew.peron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3029AA4B
    I ordered mine Sunday, not expecting to see it until MAYBE Friday.
    It was here Tuesday afternoon. I have to give props to Verizon on this one, they're pushing these out FAST.

EthanCole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew.peron View Post
    It was here Tuesday afternoon. I have to give props to Verizon on this one, they're pushing these out FAST.
    You got that right.... They always have something going on that leaves us with our mouth dropped sometimes

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew.peron View Post
    You guys are lucky, or I'm not lucky. I got mine the day they said I'd get it, and my replacement I got a day after they said I'd get it.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    my original got here 3 days early and my replacement was here one day before it was supposed to ship...
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.