Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I kept my storm running .075 otherwise I had the problem with maintaining EDGE. The ... BlackBerry Storm forum

medleyml no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30503A19

Advertisement

I kept my storm running .075 otherwise I had the problem with maintaining EDGE. The vz navigator and all other data seems to run pretty reliably on this older os and battery life wasn't too bad either.

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049
    I have a 9530 on Tmo unlocked and I love it! I am running a Hybrid os which is 5.0.0.451 and the EDGE stays up for the most part unless I am at work! But overall I Love It! And the VZ Navy does work with no problems!

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    ive had two storm1's and vzn never worked.. when i try using some apps its changes from EDGE to edge... pandora is one.. cant recall some of them right now but yea its ok.. i like it.. i wanna try the storm 2 next

sweetkalena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PLZask
    Director447 I have the 9550 also but seems I am not able to get mms to work at all..I installed svc books with no avail then like an idiot I updated my phone because DM advised me to then I lost all my email icons and all email was sent to the default message folder..got so irritated I just did a restore to last week when my phone worked fine (except mms). I got all my email icons back BUT all my mail is STILL being sent to the default folder..so now I'm just plain frustrated. I need the mms feature to keep contact with my daughter she sends alot of pix...which svc books do I need to load for all the features to work??..help?
    ~*All ((stressed out)) with nobody to THROTTLE*~
    ~*grin*~

Hello sweetkalena! "Service Books" are not necessary for MMS on BlackBerrys running os 4.5 and newer. They are carrier/contract dependent, just like on a generic mobile phone. If you have MMS as part of your contract, the appropriate icons and the ability to send MMS appear when your device logs into the network. Sometimes people forget to turn their data services on (Options>Mobile Network>Data Services) - so check that. If that switch is set correctly and you cannot send/receive MMS, then it is likely an issue with your provider and plan.

sweetkalena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PLZask
    Thank you Mark will check into that....hopefully thats the problem..usually the biggest frustrations are over something simple
    ~*All ((stressed out)) with nobody to THROTTLE*~
    ~*grin*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12