Was just curious if anyone knew if tmo is getting the bold or thunder. I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3

tmobile bold? tmobile thunder?

Advertisement

Was just curious if anyone knew if tmo is getting the bold or thunder. I can't wait any longer!!! Lol.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I can see tmo getting the rain but not the thunder and for the bold.......NO! Tmobile is in bed with the word vintage. They have the latest vintage phones (that was my attempt at humor). Don't get me wrong. I am a tmobile guy myself but ATT and other carriers seam to be out bidding tmobile on this. The bold is rumored to be an exclusive for ATT and the 3G network just about proves that release. Tmobile had the original pearl release but didn't have enough funds for another yet

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I want a touch screen so bad I'm trying to hold on. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i think they will get the bold and from what i hear the thunder is supposed to support all of the networks gsm hspda ect so if thats true i don't see why they wouldn't

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Don't say that!!! They need to get the BOLD because I'm looking forward to getting the BOLD.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    From all the articles that are surfacing, T-MO will get the bold three months after AT&T gets it!!!!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Ya, patience is a virtue. Plus, it gives TMO time to fix any bugs from the first batch.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yea I think TMO along w/other carriers will eventually get the Bold. For the Thunder I thought it was only for CDMA carriers only.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    and from what i understood from talking to t-mobile tier 2 reps they are rolling out a 3G update on their network as well, so soon maybe at-t won't able to beat them on data speed anymore
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Hopefully by the time the BOLD does roll out, the 3G network will be in major cities, they are already testing it in New York.

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    My tmo rep hasn't been off yet and he's telling me earliest tmo will have the bold is end of the year. Hmm...is at&t worth switching to for a 3G Bold?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by fCastle View Post
    My tmo rep hasn't been off yet and he's telling me earliest tmo will have the bold is end of the year. Hmm...is at&t worth switching to for a 3G Bold?
    It's not worth switching, unless you want to switch carriers. Yes of course TMO has yet to roll out their 3G network, but unless you can't get coverage and have bad issues with TMO it's not worth switching. The data plans are about $10 more with AT&T and I really don't care for their business practices.

I myself will wait.

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think T-Mobile will get the Thunder any time soon. It's a Verizon thing so far. The info I've heard about the release for the BOLD has been September, but we will have to see about that. I'd rather wait and have the bugs out of it than be the person to pay $$$ to beta test their equipment

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

TMO Germany will get the Bold within the 29th week.

My 2ct
    Peter

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    From what i have been reading on the blogs, the bold will launch exclusively on AT&T and that the Thunder will launch on the CDMA networks like Verizon and Sprint. Dont be sad about not getting a touch screen on the GSM network maybe a slider phone with a touchscreen out there in the future!!!