Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Exactly, youre better off getting a replacement AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED until you ... BlackBerry Storm forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Exactly, youre better off getting a replacement AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED until you get a good unit than mess around with your storm and eventually mess it up.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    i tried the paper trick, and it was a Slight improvment , and i mean slightly. I agree with the guys when they said, i am very hesitate to leave it in there, because it could turn out to be a 600 dollar mistake 2-3 months from now.

The amount it improves the clicking, dose not out weigh the risk malfunction. i use the phone 100% clean

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Follow up on my Post, for those of you who swear by the paper trick, make a tiny paper envelope almost like you would see in the mail , and cut your screen cleaning cloth, fold it up , put it inside the paper. That way you have your paper trick , also you have your cloth where ever you go, so you can polish it up, before you flash it, and show it off to your friends lol

skyls2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Exactly, youre better off getting a replacement AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED until you get a good unit than mess around with your storm and eventually mess it up.
    I was a huge fan of the paper trick, but eventually had to warranty my Storm for non-related issue (spilt wine on it). My replacement came with a great working screen. Ranxoren is providing sound advice.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thank you lol and congratulations on your replacement.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    WoW, I have to say, I was having major problems.......my touchscreen was not reacting to anything i did to it.......nothing....once i did this, it was perfect...not to mention it helped with those darn corners!

Thanks!!

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Just wanted to post this link, IDK if it has been posted before on this site but I have done SOOOO much reading on the Storm and found this, thought it might help. I will post results as I am going to try this if my Storm is acting up, getting mine tomorrow.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...creen-fix.html

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Nothing like getting a replacement unit that just works straight out of the box; anything you do YOURSELF will eventually result in making your phone worst.

6s1d9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Storm sure press tip

I was feeling like my Storm's screen wasn't clicking the way it should. I went to Verizon to see about an exchange and although they did exchange my storm It still seemed the new one's screen had "weak" spots as far as clicking. The VZW rep show'd me that if you fold a business card in half and place it under the battery cover that SOMEHOW it drastically improves the screens "click ability." It took me a few tries to get the card in and the cover snug but when I did, the screen clicked and responded 10 times better. Try it out, let me know if you have the same results!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yep it works, Thanks for refreshing this tip
    Last edited by GaryF; 02-23-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

I just learned it today so thought I'd share.
    Last edited by GaryF; 02-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    no problem 6,it is a good tip. i have paper behind mine
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Wonder what the science is behind that...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by 6s1d9 View Post
    I was feeling like my Storm's screen wasn't clicking the way it should. I went to Verizon to see about an exchange and although they did exchange my storm It still seemed the new one's screen had "weak" spots as far as clicking. The VZW rep show'd me that if you fold a business card in half and place it under the battery cover that SOMEHOW it drastically improves the screens "click ability." It took me a few tries to get the card in and the cover snug but when I did, the screen clicked and responded 10 times better. Try it out, let me know if you have the same results!
    Wow that's how vzw fixed it. It works but wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Wow that's how vzw fixed it. It works but wtf.
    LOL. That was exactly what I was thinking when the rep started his David Blaine act. I out of respect let him finish then said, "Thats cool and all but I didn't pay money for something I have to rig for it to work correctly"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast