Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by ranxoren the iPhone is still the king of perfectly responsive touchscreen phones ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    the iPhone is still the king of perfectly responsive touchscreen phones and yet i missed the keyboard on a bb. Bold and javelin are the way to go !!
    Ya but they fail indurability and appearantly their 3G network. So until they fix those problems, it means nothing

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ashain_boy View Post
    Ya but they fail indurability and appearantly their 3G network. So until they fix those problems, it means nothing
    i havent had ONE problem with my bold and as far as 3G network issues this is all the network carrier's fault. I am in Ottawa, ON CANADA and we have an amazing 3G network up here thus my wonderful 3G experience on my Bold.
    Now if you got to a city where the 3G network or down in the USA (im surprised you guys' 3G network is not rolled out everywhere) is not great you seem to have another kind of experience.

Concept Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    Ouch, thats very generalized and harsh to say about us Americans. Not every American jumped on the iPhone, I surely didnt and have no plans to, all touch phones suck anyway IMO. but yes very harsh, we arent that image centric, im sure there are fads in other countries as well.
    Why are 50% of all vehicles sold in Europe diesel and in the states you'd be lucky to have 5%? Any European would be happy to drive a diesel E class benz getting 35mpg while 90% of Americans wouldn't be caught dead in a diesel.

Why has apple sold a million iPhone 3G phones when the 2.0 software is a piece of crap? Bugs, crashes, slow operation, security leaks, etc.

Americans are image centric. Its a fact. Why drive a Honda fit that seats 5 just fine when you can drive a Tahoe for twice the price and 1/3 the gas mileage? What's the classic joke? Riding a moped is like sleeping with a fat chick. Fun to ride until your friends find out. But now that people are realizing that that scooters get 60+mpg they are rethinking that joke. This current gas crisis has finally gotten Americans thinking right.

So yes, Americans are very image centric. Maybe not you, maybe not those close to you, but 75% of Americans are.

Concept Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmetal23 View Post
    From my understanding Verizon is going 2 have a lifetime exclusive of the thunder. Sorry for all you AT&T and T-Mobile users out there. Its about time Verizon got a new blackberry before everyone else.
    Very true but at the same time, RIM can come out with a 95XX with UMA and its supposedly a totally different phone. Therefore the exclusive agreement doesn't apply.

aboogy58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305AE3CF
    I'm really hoping that T-MP get some more blackberries to choose from because I'm ready for a new toy myself. Plus my contact is up in December. and a new blackberry would be a great gift from me to me. :-)

oddthings13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    oh man..i hope it comes to tmobile! as much as i love my curve, im ready for an upgrade...if only i had started with ATT ...ughh

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    oddthings13,

I say that to myself sometimes to, but I'm cool T-Mobile.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I am still not convinced that this thread means anything ... If tmobile is going to come out with the javalin and the kickstart EXCLUSIVELY, then verizon will have the phone exclusively, along with atts bold which is exclusive

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7
    If you look at T-Mobiles website in Germany they have a link that points to the possibility that they will get the Thunder!
    Also Vodafone is Getting it...Check it out at BGR
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Telus? The future is sim cards!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    The 9500 will work on T-Mobiles EDGE just not their 3G.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    That Germany site can be deceiving. Remember the Bold showed up on their site, and people thought T-MO USA was getting the Bold as well. But I have read so many artciles that the Bold is not/will not come out here in the states for T-MO. Its a wait and see kind of thing.

ABM
    ABM no está en línea Stack level 1
    Will the 9500 have wifi in tmo if its unlocked?

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Quote Originally Posted by oddthings13 View Post
    oh man..i hope it comes to tmobile! as much as i love my curve, im ready for an upgrade...if only i had started with ATT ...ughh
    i have the same feeling
    so i just switch between my 8800 and curve
    and everytime i switch theres a newer OS out so its like a new phone sorta lol

good times!
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Still no word about T-Mobile getting the javelin. No BB rep would confirm this. The 8900 still looks like a very good possibility I do have my fingers crossed. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast