Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by blaquegenius Verizon Here I come. AT&T SUCKS!!!!! and they won't sell the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blaquegenius View Post
    Verizon Here I come. AT&T SUCKS!!!!! and they won't sell the Thunder, so forget'em.
    I would actually say that verizon kinda sucks more. What the hell is with their no unlock policy? You buy the phone, its your choice qhat you want to do with it!!! Then there is their customre service, which makes me feel like a retard when I call cause I waste my whole damn day being on hold. And lastly, their prices! Outrageous! They are almost double mine for the same thing..So, if thunder is exclusively for verizob, which it will most like be. I can't unlock it at all. Cause of the anal verizon people.Question about the bold. If unlocked, is it tmo 3G compatable? If not, what about the rogers?

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes as long as it is a sim card

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes as long as it is a sim card
    Sorry, I just found a post saying that it won't work. The farthest it would is on EDGE, not 3G. And as for the thunder, CDMA is not GSm compatible

rosho no está en línea Stack level 1
    from all the research that I have been doing on line we are getting the javelin I seen the model with tmobile logo on it. however rumor is the HTC Dream "the google" is also coming to Tmobile... The javelin is nice and the kickstart appeals to kids more so to me... I am going to hold on to my BB pearl with no backing on it until the thunder/storm is released.. I want it and I want it bad....

rosho no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ashain_boy View Post
    I would actually say that verizon kinda sucks more. What the hell is with their no unlock policy? You buy the phone, its your choice qhat you want to do with it!!! Then there is their customre service, which makes me feel like a retard when I call cause I waste my whole damn day being on hold. And lastly, their prices! Outrageous! They are almost double mine for the same thing..So, if thunder is exclusively for verizob, which it will most like be. I can't unlock it at all. Cause of the anal verizon people.Question about the bold. If unlocked, is it tmo 3G compatable? If not, what about the rogers?

Tmobile is slowing moving markets into 3g capabilities.. I can say this I was sailing on a yatch over the weekend and my husband Tmobile dash switched to 3G from EDGE... So whatever carrier Cananda has its 3G also.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    My plans exactly!
    HC, just remember TMO's 3G is 1700mhz, so if you buy a ATT Bold the 3G won't work on TMO's. if you care about 3G, if not then i just typed this for nothing. haha

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    i hate verizon

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    BG is reporting that the 95xx is in Technical Acceptance but will be delayed 3-4 weeks. "He" says mid-Nov...

According to BGR, looks like the Storm is in testing at Verizon but is a little delayed

"Here’s our latest info on the BlackBerry Storm and the fate of the device on Verizon’s network: it just went into technical acceptance at Verizon which usually takes around 3-4 weeks, and the device has been delayed internally by around 3-4 weeks while they work out the kinks (read: buggy and unresponsive) and polish it up. That puts us around a mid-November launch on Verizon. We’ve double confirmed that information, so it should be pretty accurate. Additionally, we heard from someone else that they’ve increased the marketing budget for the BlackBerry Storm just to give AT&T a little kick in the nuts for delaying the Bold so much. That’s not confirmed, still probably a little true, plus we got a chuckle out of that anyway."

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Hmm interesting. Thanks for that
    :)

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by rosho View Post
    from all the research that I have been doing on line we are getting the javelin I seen the model with tmobile logo on it. however rumor is the HTC Dream "the google" is also coming to Tmobile... The javelin is nice and the kickstart appeals to kids more so to me... I am going to hold on to my BB pearl with no backing on it until the thunder/storm is released.. I want it and I want it bad....
    oooo yea u and me both... cant waaaiiittt!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    HTC Dream Specs:
    • Large touchscreen with haptic feedback
    • Full QWERTY keypad
    • 5 inches long and 3 inches wide
    • Keypad that either slides or swivels for easy typing/texting
    • Internet navigation controls below the touchscreen display
    this is the only official info that has been revealed. no pictures ... but stragnely, is supposed to be out this month ????

PIN/ID
    recap on what i just said

a demo of the android
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJHY...eature=related
    it is going to be a 3G capable phone ...
    it will be coming out in october, not sept.

ir should look like that

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    the android is ehh looking
    i think im gunna prob end up getting the unlocked bold as well
    woulda been alot better if t mobile just got it
    thats a real competition
    ATT & Ipoop 3G vs T-Mo & BOLD
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    Hey all-
    On Friday A blackberry rep came to my tmobile store where I work. Of course, I was bombarding her with questions about what devices is t-mobile getting. She said that for sure we arn't getting the Bold. But when I asked her about the javelin she smiled at me, and said she doesnt know. Then I asked her about the thunder. Same thing...smiled at me and said I dont know...So, not to get us tmobile users hopes high, but maybe we will get the thunder...who knows...i'm just so ready for a new BB. I love my curve, but I want a new toy! Thank for reading!

To me that doesn't mean anything. That rep should have given you a better answer than just smiling; A yes but we don't know when would have work. Yeah the Thunder might be on T mo network; the question is when. T-mobile will get the bold but that might not happen until fall of next year.

It all come down to time line.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    the iPhone is still the king of perfectly responsive touchscreen phones and yet i missed the keyboard on a bb. Bold and javelin are the way to go !!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast