Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I love it! I love the fact that you have to push down on the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I love it!
    I love the fact that you have to push down on the icon. I save you the trouble of having to back out an icon if you pushed the wrong one. Besides, everyone adapts to the phones feature.

I won the money in my wallet..
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Oh man! I had my heart set on this but it's bs... This phone is a joke. I guess it's just a matter of time till I leave bbs and go with the Iphone sad sad sad but the review just made me change my mind about bb as a whole...Horrible touchscreen
    Lolwut? First of all. The video is 30sec long saying nothing and showing even less, however you decide to bash a phone base on an empty video?

Secondly. RIM basicly reinvented the touchscreen like no one have done before. Touchscreen with "real" tactile feedback is what everyone been waiting for

Remember the key word here. "Reinvent". You'll hear about it plenty down the road

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hope it wont be long before it hits colombia.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    The you tube comments are funny, I think someone posted what his real name is, plus he thinks covering his nose and mouth, no ones going to recognise him.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Paian View Post
    Lolwut? First of all. The video is 30sec long saying nothing and showing even less, however you decide to bash a phone base on an empty video?

Secondly. RIM basicly reinvented the touchscreen like no one have done before. Touchscreen with "real" tactile feedback is what everyone been waiting for

Remember the key word here. "Reinvent". You'll hear about it plenty down the road

I hope you're right I really want this phone but this terrorrist looking mofo kinda pruined it for me. Hope he gets fired for making me want an Iphone. I'll still wait for this to come out. I still want mah Thundah ! I'm really eagered to get this and load it with a bunch of videos on a 32gb card and enjoy its nice screen. Divx files compatible yayyyy! I take it all back my precious lol

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im just hoping the final spec model isnt like this.. and i hate to say it but has a more iphone esque touch screen.... cant wait to get ittt
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I don't know about you guys, but I kind of like how RIM made the touchscreen. How you have to press on it to select. I don't know, but that's just me.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    ***video removed due to terms of use violation***
    "Who Dares Wins"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123