The Storm is hands down the best mobile device I have ever owned. I will ... BlackBerry Storm forum

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh

This thing is AMAZING!!!!

Advertisement

The Storm is hands down the best mobile device I have ever owned. I will admit I was skeptical at first before I bought it but came boxed with .75 software and I just backed up my old BB 8800 and restored the settings on my Storm. I bought it at around 11:30am today and it has not left my side. I am in love. All the haters out there that are complaining about lil things wrong with the phone are just people that HAVE to find something to complain about. I do not have one complaint. It takes some getting used to but the first thing I did was download some programs onto it and it's my new baby. My GF didn't want me to get it cuz I have had a physical keyboard for 4 years and she stated that she "didn't want to hear me whine because I don't have a physical keyboard" but I don't miss it at all. Yes my texting is a bit slower but hey, I just got the darn thing. The OS is super fast and responsive. It is amazing. So all the haters need to stop, if you don't like the phone then go back to your precious Iphone and leave us Storm lovers alone.

End Rant

KTHNXBAI

Crucial no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TMobileCSR View Post
    The Storm is hands down the best mobile device I have ever owned. I will admit I was skeptical at first before I bought it but came boxed with .75 software and I just backed up my old BB 8800 and restored the settings on my Storm. I bought it at around 11:30am today and it has not left my side. I am in love. All the haters out there that are complaining about lil things wrong with the phone are just people that HAVE to find something to complain about. I do not have one complaint. It takes some getting used to but the first thing I did was download some programs onto it and it's my new baby. My GF didn't want me to get it cuz I have had a physical keyboard for 4 years and she stated that she "didn't want to hear me whine because I don't have a physical keyboard" but I don't miss it at all. Yes my texting is a bit slower but hey, I just got the darn thing. The OS is super fast and responsive. It is amazing. So all the haters need to stop, if you don't like the phone then go back to your precious Iphone and leave us Storm lovers alone.

End Rant

KTHNXBAI
    Good deal, I'm glad you're diggn your new device. Thats said there are a few minor problems, but nothing major. Also, most of the newer devices, are much better than those that were released at launch.
    Anyways, yep, you will get faster at typing. Just remember to keep hands on the correct side and don't cross. Congrats.

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    HAHA yea I noticed the no crossing quickly lol. I was trying to hit R and kept getting T and then I was like "oh wait, maybe I should type normally" and low and behold I got better. I still do it from time to time though. Next will be to call Verizon and get it unlocked so I can test it with my AT&T account.

BTW: This device was just shipped in today, I was gonna get it yesterday but the store had to have one overnighted so I could get it. BRAND NEW FTW

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good call .
    But i will add : people that complain with legitimate issues, please go get a replacement !

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Good call .
    But i will add : people that complain with legitimate issues, please go get a replacement !
    Very true, get it replaced. Seems the new devices are perfect

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's good to hear that you are enjoying it!

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    This phone is super fast. At my house I don't get 3G coverage but I roam on US Cellular's EDGE and I was still able to stream from Youtube without a problem. The Phone application is still a lil laggy but I updated to .86 BETA and everything else is nice and quick, including the camera, WOOT!! I can't complain about the phone at all except I need to break my old habits from having a physical keyboard. All is still good in Storm Land.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Regarding the physical keyboard, I was fiddling around with my stepfather's world edition and my sister's pearl and the keyboard felt really small when in comparison to my storm. How quickly I've adjusted to the new phone!

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I love my storm too. I do wish it had full internet experience. Pretty close though~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Regarding the physical keyboard, I was fiddling around with my stepfather's world edition and my sister's pearl and the keyboard felt really small when in comparison to my storm. How quickly I've adjusted to the new phone!
    I would have to agree, I had the 8800 and I find it easier typing on my storm, keys are bit further apart.

I chose the Storm over the Bold for the internet browser and the way it formats pages

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TMobileCSR View Post

End Rant

KTHNXBAI
    I love people who write reviews a couple of hours after they got the phone.

Makes me laugh. Sorry. It's funny.

Then at the end manages to try and insult other people.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well if the phone is working well from the start you can make a review right away.
    Its if you have issues with it that you have to give it time to grow on you then make a review.
    Just MHO

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Hey Hitdog, i feel the same about my Bold. dude good for you....

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

I have the model that was at the launch of the release. It is great but there are minor things like light leaking out and lags from time to time. I even updated to .86 and have a little less lag. The only thing is The light leaking out the sides. If this happens can't dust get under the screen? What can I do??

Oh P.S, I just want some themes for my Storm too .... LOL

rdean no está en línea Stack level 1
    A winner in my book