Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by HotCelica The main reason the 8900 is even a thought is because ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    The main reason the 8900 is even a thought is because it's being released by T-Mobile. God they test their phones like CRAZY before releasing them and have a Stable OS right out of the box. The problem with the Storm OS is that the OS was not made for a touchscreen, rather it was edited to work with touch. I love my Storm its just I HATE Verizon signal in my area.
    I agree with this. TMO phones RARELY have issues. Even that new G1 was bugged out 2 weeks after release.

TMO does a great job. If you don't travel and can live without 3G (if it's not in your area) I'd recommend TMO to anyone in a heart beat.

And unlike VZW, when u go into a TMO store they greet you and bend over backwards to make sure everything is great.

Not sure about other areas, but when I got in a VZW store I feel like the reps don't even want to talk to you and will just say anything to get you out of their store. It's so sad.

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    How did you get the 8900 early? I called yesterday to start new service and was told no
    Celia, you can get it. You just have to get the right rep. I've also heard some people telling them they are in small business unions or something like that and they will offer it up.

If you go to tmonews.com hit the forums... they will tell you what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12