Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The best Blackberry is the one that works for your needs! Good luck with the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

The best Blackberry is the one that works for your needs! Good luck with the Bold!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

gthmcty1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30634ABB
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ill tell you my DREAM device :

Javelin design, half Bold keyboard, half Storm touchscreen ...

The one ill have in hands by the end of January haha !!
    Dont ask me how/where/when ill post pictures when I have it in hand ... so far its just a promise from somebody I won't name.
    She/He is definitely under NDA but I am not and she/he specifically said that it didnt matter if I was to put pictures up.
    I usually think it is VERY wrong to break NDAs but in this case as I said i have permission and don't you ALL want to see the next gen Bold ? ...
    I will obviously run the pics by the mods before hand to make sure PinStack doesn't get in trouble but we will worry about that whenever I do get the device lol
    Ohhhhhhh, ya big tease!! LOL I am anxious, I just made the trade with someone that wanted the "sexy" Storm originally and they got the bold instead, the phone (bold) was brand spanking new still had the screen protector it was removed just to unlock the device, and they were very pleased with the device and the tutorial I gave them on the features and tips, I also directed them to this site so hopefully they will chime in and introduce themselves.........Just when you think your out.......they pull ya back in! LOL
    Last edited by gthmcty1; 01-04-2009 at 09:00 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Dont ask me how/where/when ill post pictures when I have it in hand ... so far its just a promise from somebody I won't name.
    She/He is definitely under NDA but I am not and she/he specifically said that it didnt matter if I was to put pictures up.
    I usually think it is VERY wrong to break NDAs but in this case as I said i have permission and don't you ALL want to see the next gen Bold ? ...
    I will obviously run the pics by the mods before hand to make sure PinStack doesn't get in trouble but we will worry about that whenever I do get the device lol
    Sounds like an old recycled concept. Perhaps RIM just waited for Palm to give up the ghost. Everything old is new again. I will let them walk down memory lane by themselves.
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sounds like an old recycled concept. Perhaps RIM just waited for Palm to give up the ghost. Everything old is new again. I will let them walk down memory lane by themselves.
    sent via BlackBerry
    Indeed im basically just outlining a Treo with a BB logo on it But i think its always worth a try well see

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Indeed im basically just outlining a Treo with a BB logo on it But i think its always worth a try well see
    I agree 100% as there is a lot to be said for trying different phones.

via A6 smartphone~(wap.pinstack.com)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    And you know me - I try all i can get my hands on

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Awwww.... tease! J/K
    More like... LUCKY!!!!
    :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12