Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

The best Blackberry is the one that works for your needs! Good luck with the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

  1. #16
    mjwood0's Avatar
    mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    907

    Advertisement



    The best Blackberry is the one that works for your needs! Good luck with the Bold!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

  2. #17
    gthmcty1's Avatar
    gthmcty1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    30634ABB
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ill tell you my DREAM device :

    Javelin design, half Bold keyboard, half Storm touchscreen ...

    The one ill have in hands by the end of January haha !!
    Dont ask me how/where/when ill post pictures when I have it in hand ... so far its just a promise from somebody I won't name.
    She/He is definitely under NDA but I am not and she/he specifically said that it didnt matter if I was to put pictures up.
    I usually think it is VERY wrong to break NDAs but in this case as I said i have permission and don't you ALL want to see the next gen Bold ? ...
    I will obviously run the pics by the mods before hand to make sure PinStack doesn't get in trouble but we will worry about that whenever I do get the device lol
    Ohhhhhhh, ya big tease!! LOL I am anxious, I just made the trade with someone that wanted the "sexy" Storm originally and they got the bold instead, the phone (bold) was brand spanking new still had the screen protector it was removed just to unlock the device, and they were very pleased with the device and the tutorial I gave them on the features and tips, I also directed them to this site so hopefully they will chime in and introduce themselves.........Just when you think your out.......they pull ya back in! LOL
    Last edited by gthmcty1; 01-04-2009 at 09:00 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

  4. #19
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ill tell you my DREAM device :

    Javelin design, half Bold keyboard, half Storm touchscreen ...

    The one ill have in hands by the end of January haha !!
    Dont ask me how/where/when ill post pictures when I have it in hand ... so far its just a promise from somebody I won't name.
    She/He is definitely under NDA but I am not and she/he specifically said that it didnt matter if I was to put pictures up.
    I usually think it is VERY wrong to break NDAs but in this case as I said i have permission and don't you ALL want to see the next gen Bold ? ...
    I will obviously run the pics by the mods before hand to make sure PinStack doesn't get in trouble but we will worry about that whenever I do get the device lol
    Sounds like an old recycled concept. Perhaps RIM just waited for Palm to give up the ghost. Everything old is new again. I will let them walk down memory lane by themselves.
    sent via BlackBerry

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sounds like an old recycled concept. Perhaps RIM just waited for Palm to give up the ghost. Everything old is new again. I will let them walk down memory lane by themselves.
    sent via BlackBerry
    Indeed im basically just outlining a Treo with a BB logo on it But i think its always worth a try well see

  6. #21
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Indeed im basically just outlining a Treo with a BB logo on it But i think its always worth a try well see
    I agree 100% as there is a lot to be said for trying different phones.

    via A6 smartphone~(wap.pinstack.com)

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    And you know me - I try all i can get my hands on

  8. #23
    vortec7's Avatar
    vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ill tell you my DREAM device :

    Javelin design, half Bold keyboard, half Storm touchscreen ...

    The one ill have in hands by the end of January haha !!
    Dont ask me how/where/when ill post pictures when I have it in hand ... so far its just a promise from somebody I won't name.
    She/He is definitely under NDA but I am not and she/he specifically said that it didnt matter if I was to put pictures up.
    I usually think it is VERY wrong to break NDAs but in this case as I said i have permission and don't you ALL want to see the next gen Bold ? ...
    I will obviously run the pics by the mods before hand to make sure PinStack doesn't get in trouble but we will worry about that whenever I do get the device lol
    Awwww.... tease! J/K
    More like... LUCKY!!!!
    :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •