I'm curious, cause I believe the current blackberries can be themed or skinned... will this ... BlackBerry Storm forum

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2

Themes and skins??

Advertisement

I'm curious, cause I believe the current blackberries can be themed or skinned... will this storm phone be able to be skinned as well? Perhaps skin the buttons to make it look different?

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    There will definitely be themes and such. To what extent it changes the actual UI is dependent on the SDK. The SDK should be released fairly soon.

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    There will definitely be themes and such. To what extent it changes the actual UI is dependent on the SDK. The SDK should be released fairly soon.
    That really excites me! That's what made winmo so cool to customize, cause you can practically change the look entirely on it. I'm hoping RIM kept in mind for developers to really allow full customization of the phone. More so then what certain eye fone products can do.

OH! I also read that it will support AJax? What can that do for this phone? I'm not completely up to date with what Ajax can do.